Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04670322000 | Model# 70322
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Optimimum FreshnessWith ample storage and clever design, the Kenmore French door refrigerator 7032 has all the cool features you want in a fridge. The roomy interior lets you see what you have at a glance. Adjustable spill-proof shelves, two clear humidity-controlled crisper drawers, a Full Width Pantry Drawer and deep door bins give you plenty of storage and make organizing easy. The two-tiered pull-out bottom drawer freezer keeps your frozen foods easily accessible. The Kenmore French door refrigerator's linear compressor and Multi Air Flow technology maintain foods at the perfect temperature to prolong freshness and flavor.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- The slim in-door icemaker makes fresh ice fast, while its reduced size increases storage space both on the shelves and in the door bins.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- A built-in water filtration system helps reduce contaminants such as chlorine, lead and mercury, for great-tasting water and ice that's better for you.
- LEDs brighten corners and shelves, while offering a longer service life than their incandescent counterparts.
Added on May 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
So I got this fridge delivered a couple of days ago and I have some things to share about it. First, we love it. The shelves in the top fridge part are really nice looking and adjustable. But, the shelves in the freezer are cheaply made and flimsy. I was very shocked at how cheap the "divider" plastic is in the freezer. Second, if you want a fridge that dispenses cold water, this fridge isn't it. It filters and dispenses "tap cold" water. The ice maker does struggle to keep up. We aren't a large family either. It's really just me at home all day and I probably only fill my cup with ice 3x a day. For the ice maker, that seems to be a struggle. You do have to open both doors to open the drawers, but that really doesn't bother me. The one thing I do like is that there are no "freezing" spots in the fridge. The temp is even and consistent throughout. I would recommend for the price for sure.
A $1500 frig should keep food cold, freeze food well and deliver lots of ice with a huge built-in ice maker - this machine does not meet all 3 factors. It has a huge ice maker in the frig area that takes up space and it makes 10 small ice cubes in 2 hours. I thought it was an issue and the service man came out and called Frigidaire, who makes this box, and they informed us 2 hours for 10 cubes is how it was designed. My old Amana that this replaced would make 3 times the ice. If u have a family of 3 or 4, do not expect ice to flow all day long like the old machines used to develop. If I would have known this up front, I would not have purchased this frig.
We ordered one, it must have been damaged or made incorrectly because the ice maker didn't work and there was condensation and water dripping from the left hand side of the refrigerator. We sent it back and got another...same thing, so frustrating! I love the space in the refrigerator (so functional) and the look with the French door so we tried once more and finally got one that wasn't leaking on the left side. I love the ref. The only downfall is the ice maker. It only makes less than 1/2. A small bin which isn't nearly enough for our family.
Colorado Springs, CO
This Fridge is wonderful. Love how much space it has and different compartments for food with climate control. The freezer is huge with a pull out drawer that is perfect for smaller food items that you just wanna grab and go. All in all I'm very happy with my purchase of this Fridge.
I'm really impressed with the large amount of space available inside this unit The french doors are just fantastic. There's no more bending over to get at items in the fridge as you would with a top freezer model. The in-door ice maker is pretty smart - it doesn't steal any space from the refrigerator like others do. The digital controls give you confidence that unit is set the way you want it, no guessing. The price is very competitive compared to similar model from other mfrs. Well recommended!
Very nice fridge. Minor complaints: Freezer drawer is pretty sticky and requires a very firm tug to open. Also, ice dispenser is can be messy, spraying ice shavings that miss your cup/glass, even if it's pretty big. Otherwise, great product.
Cedar Park, TX
I ordered this refrigerator through Sears.com, they delivered it and set it up for me. I'm really enjoying the frig, its beautiful to look at and has lots of space for everything I have. Door alarm is handy with little ones around!
I bought this refrigerator when my old one kept going bad every few months. I have not had regrets. Great amount of space for the first stainless appliance I've bought.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.