Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04670322000 | Model# 70322
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Optimimum FreshnessWith ample storage and clever design, the Kenmore French door refrigerator 7032 has all the cool features you want in a fridge. The roomy interior lets you see what you have at a glance. Adjustable spill-proof shelves, two clear humidity-controlled crisper drawers, a Full Width Pantry Drawer and deep door bins give you plenty of storage and make organizing easy. The two-tiered pull-out bottom drawer freezer keeps your frozen foods easily accessible. The Kenmore French door refrigerator's linear compressor and Multi Air Flow technology maintain foods at the perfect temperature to prolong freshness and flavor.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- The slim in-door icemaker makes fresh ice fast, while its reduced size increases storage space both on the shelves and in the door bins.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- A built-in water filtration system helps reduce contaminants such as chlorine, lead and mercury, for great-tasting water and ice that's better for you.
- LEDs brighten corners and shelves, while offering a longer service life than their incandescent counterparts.
Added on May 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We bought this to replace our aging 20 yo side by side. Incidentally was still working but cosmetically she had better days and on very hot days the fridge part struggled to keep things cool. I still have a slight preference for the old venerable side by side. It makes some strange noises at times but they arent to loud or distracting, our old Kenmore was virtually silent. I recommend if you have more than 5 people you purchase the next size up. Or if you grocery shop less frequent. The door on the left isnt good for much other than some condiments or squae type of containers such as juice boxes.. A household of five is about the max this can accommodate. We do like the looks and people have commented on how nice it looks as well.
It was an ok fridge. It produced very little ice. The plastic shelves in the door have cracked and had to be replaced after we owned it for about a year. However, that I can overlook. Today, it died. I was told by Sears that it was no longer under warranty, as it is 4 years old an 5 month. It is no longer cooling at all. I would not recommend this product to anyone, unless I didn't like them.
So far, no problems. Wish the exterior finish on the doors was textured because you see every finger print. The sides are textured. Why not the doors? The cold water reserve in the fridge is only 12 oz. Really??? You can only get one glass out of it? Filters are expensive.
We liked this refrigerator it elegantly fit in our kitchen. The stainless steel surface more resistant than our older refrigerator. The bottom freezer is not big but have enough space for kids stuff. I would highly recommend this refrigerator.
Very easy to operate all controls. I like the filtered water.Makes ice very fast.Shelves are easy to adjust and there is plenty of room for all size items.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Delivered on time (free delivery) and took my old fridge out to curb for pick up by Town. Lots of room in freezer, but limited storage space on doors, especially left side where ice maker is located. Nice features, easy water hook up, just DO NOT use saddle clamp.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 08-Nov-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances priced $499 and over or Special Financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Extra savings off Kenmore appliances over $499 Sold by Sears! Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.