Kenmore 25 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04670322000 | Model# 70322
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 25 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Optimimum FreshnessWith ample storage and clever design, the Kenmore French door refrigerator 7032 has all the cool features you want in a fridge. The roomy interior lets you see what you have at a glance. Adjustable spill-proof shelves, two clear humidity-controlled crisper drawers, a Full Width Pantry Drawer and deep door bins give you plenty of storage and make organizing easy. The two-tiered pull-out bottom drawer freezer keeps your frozen foods easily accessible. The Kenmore French door refrigerator's linear compressor and Multi Air Flow technology maintain foods at the perfect temperature to prolong freshness and flavor.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- The slim in-door icemaker makes fresh ice fast, while its reduced size increases storage space both on the shelves and in the door bins.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- A built-in water filtration system helps reduce contaminants such as chlorine, lead and mercury, for great-tasting water and ice that's better for you.
- LEDs brighten corners and shelves, while offering a longer service life than their incandescent counterparts.
Added on May 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've only had for a weekend so I have no long term opinions. My old fridge was a very old top freezer GE with no options so I expected to be very pleased with the upgrade. I'm more than pleased with this fridge. Looks great inside and out. My bulldog loves seeing his reflection in black. LED lighting and glass shelves are as functional as they are great looking. It's pretty quiet and the small ice maker will be more than adequate for my use. Great ice size for mixed drinks! Best of all it was $1k off the original price. So far it's a great purchase.
Size is great.. Designed well.. More affordable than most. We were very happy originally but there is one design flaw in my opinion. The right side door does not have a magnet to shut the door. So if you don't close it all the wayway, the alarm goes off that it is not closed. I guess we will learn to close it all the way bit you would think that a $1400 refrigerator would have a door magnet
Boynton Beach, FL
This was a great buy. From the courteous, freindly salesman, to the professional delevery people. Sears is a company you can trust. We are very happy with the refrigerator,much better tan our side by side.
Lake Wales, FL
I have wanted this type of refrigerator for a long time and am pleased with my purchase. It is so much easier for me to organize the items I refrigerate so that my mother who is 95 can find items in a more timely fashion. There is room for all the leftovers without cramping the areas most often needed for refrigerated items. Overall I am happy with my new toy! Iam looking forward to years of good refrigeration service.
Had a Kenmore (Whirlpool) for 7 yrs but the freezer was just too small. As an old employee from the 80's and my parents always buying Kenmore I wouldn't buy anything else. I wanted to upgrade to the "french door". The price was almost half off and couldn't pass it up. I was hoping this Kenmore was made by Whirlpool but is made by LG. I do hope it does last a long time. Only complaint so far is that I wish the door was textured like the sides.
Been wanting a new refrig. for a while. I had my last 18cf. Kenmore (Whirlpool) for 7 yrs. Works great but the freezer was just too small. Been watching the price on this Kenmore (LG) for months. I go it on May 31st. So far EVERYTHING is great. I wish the door was textured like the sides, but other then that no complaints.
New Lisbon, WI
We were able to get this new refrigerator because we had a Sears Mantenance Agreement and when our 9-yr-old frig was judged not worth repairing, we were issued an extremely generous credit toward a brand new refrigerator. We love the water and ice dispensor on the door. Never had one before.
After having a previous Kenmore model for over 15 years, it was time to upgrade when we bought our new house. This version has considerable space, both in the fridge and freezer. It took little time to get cool so we were able to use it soon after installation. We love the overall design of these types of refrigerator/freezers, especially that the ice bin can be removed. We look forward to owning this model for many years!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS! Extra 5% or 0% financing for 12 months on appliances over $499 with your Sears Card Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.