Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04670322000 | Model# 70322
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Optimimum FreshnessWith ample storage and clever design, the Kenmore French door refrigerator 7032 has all the cool features you want in a fridge. The roomy interior lets you see what you have at a glance. Adjustable spill-proof shelves, two clear humidity-controlled crisper drawers, a Full Width Pantry Drawer and deep door bins give you plenty of storage and make organizing easy. The two-tiered pull-out bottom drawer freezer keeps your frozen foods easily accessible. The Kenmore French door refrigerator's linear compressor and Multi Air Flow technology maintain foods at the perfect temperature to prolong freshness and flavor.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- The slim in-door icemaker makes fresh ice fast, while its reduced size increases storage space both on the shelves and in the door bins.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- A built-in water filtration system helps reduce contaminants such as chlorine, lead and mercury, for great-tasting water and ice that's better for you.
- LEDs brighten corners and shelves, while offering a longer service life than their incandescent counterparts.
Added on May 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've had my refrigerator for 2 years. I did not get the extended warranty and my ice maker chute no longer works. The part is $500 and the labor is $215. Get the warranty of don't get the refrigerator. It's a good refrigerator overall. I notice a lot of condensation in the door at the seal.
So far I do like this frig. It is roomy and the icemaker does not take up much room. We were concerned about the small capacity for ice but figured we can stock up in another container and keep in the freezer below. Things to know but they aren't a deal breaker: you have to switch from water to ice. The water shoots out at an angle so it is good when filling a pitcher but small glasses you need to put up under the nozzle. The left side of the frig allows you to open the one drawer but the right side you need to have both doors open.
International Falls, MN
very nice refrigerator, but not enough space for gallon milk, juice and liters. I like the ice maker in the door it has more space on the shelfs but it is small.
I think we've had this for about 4 months now and overall it is working well. I bought a scratch & dent unit and used the savings to purchase a 3 year warranty. Anyway, this refrigerator seems to keep good and constant temperatures and it has good storage capacity in the refrigerator and the freezer. I ordered and installed a second divider in the freezer drawer and that improved function there with having three separate bins instead of two. I really only have three complaints and they are mostly minor. The first one is that the refrigerator comes with a wrench to adjust the door level, but it's so flimsy that it bent out of shape as soon as I tried to use it. The second is that the ice dispenser sends ice all over the place unless you hold your glass up very high and tight. The third thing is more significant. The top drawer in the freezer absolutely will not stay on track. Not sure what is going on there, but may have to have service come out and take a look. Perhaps the delivery guys didn't put things together correctly? Okay, maybe a 4th thing. The ice maker works fairly well, but it is of very small capacity, so I'd say it's borderline for the two of us. But again, these are mostly minor things, and to be fair, a larger capacity ice maker would take up more refrigerator or freezer space. Overall it's a significantly better than the Frigidaire side-by-side it replaced.
So I got this fridge delivered a couple of days ago and I have some things to share about it. First, we love it. The shelves in the top fridge part are really nice looking and adjustable. But, the shelves in the freezer are cheaply made and flimsy. I was very shocked at how cheap the "divider" plastic is in the freezer. Second, if you want a fridge that dispenses cold water, this fridge isn't it. It filters and dispenses "tap cold" water. The ice maker does struggle to keep up. We aren't a large family either. It's really just me at home all day and I probably only fill my cup with ice 3x a day. For the ice maker, that seems to be a struggle. You do have to open both doors to open the drawers, but that really doesn't bother me. The one thing I do like is that there are no "freezing" spots in the fridge. The temp is even and consistent throughout. I would recommend for the price for sure.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- $40 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 11-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off qualified appliances priced $499 and over with your Sears Card. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 01-Oct-2014 See details.