Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04670322000 | Model# 70322
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Optimimum FreshnessWith ample storage and clever design, the Kenmore French door refrigerator 7032 has all the cool features you want in a fridge. The roomy interior lets you see what you have at a glance. Adjustable spill-proof shelves, two clear humidity-controlled crisper drawers, a Full Width Pantry Drawer and deep door bins give you plenty of storage and make organizing easy. The two-tiered pull-out bottom drawer freezer keeps your frozen foods easily accessible. The Kenmore French door refrigerator's linear compressor and Multi Air Flow technology maintain foods at the perfect temperature to prolong freshness and flavor.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- The slim in-door icemaker makes fresh ice fast, while its reduced size increases storage space both on the shelves and in the door bins.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- A built-in water filtration system helps reduce contaminants such as chlorine, lead and mercury, for great-tasting water and ice that's better for you.
- LEDs brighten corners and shelves, while offering a longer service life than their incandescent counterparts.
Added on May 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We ordered one, it must have been damaged or made incorrectly because the ice maker didn't work and there was condensation and water dripping from the left hand side of the refrigerator. We sent it back and got another...same thing, so frustrating! I love the space in the refrigerator (so functional) and the look with the French door so we tried once more and finally got one that wasn't leaking on the left side. I love the ref. The only downfall is the ice maker. It only makes less than 1/2. A small bin which isn't nearly enough for our family.
Colorado Springs, CO
This Fridge is wonderful. Love how much space it has and different compartments for food with climate control. The freezer is huge with a pull out drawer that is perfect for smaller food items that you just wanna grab and go. All in all I'm very happy with my purchase of this Fridge.
I'm really impressed with the large amount of space available inside this unit The french doors are just fantastic. There's no more bending over to get at items in the fridge as you would with a top freezer model. The in-door ice maker is pretty smart - it doesn't steal any space from the refrigerator like others do. The digital controls give you confidence that unit is set the way you want it, no guessing. The price is very competitive compared to similar model from other mfrs. Well recommended!
Very nice fridge. Minor complaints: Freezer drawer is pretty sticky and requires a very firm tug to open. Also, ice dispenser is can be messy, spraying ice shavings that miss your cup/glass, even if it's pretty big. Otherwise, great product.
Cedar Park, TX
I ordered this refrigerator through Sears.com, they delivered it and set it up for me. I'm really enjoying the frig, its beautiful to look at and has lots of space for everything I have. Door alarm is handy with little ones around!
I bought this refrigerator when my old one kept going bad every few months. I have not had regrets. Great amount of space for the first stainless appliance I've bought.
We have had so much problems with the ice maker keeping up with production in the summer months and it runs out of ice when we have company. We had the repairman come out 4 times for repair and replacements of parts during the first year. Now after the one year the warranty is over it still does not keep up with ice making. Last week when I got ice in my glass a plastic part fell out into my glass. As of today it still does not make a lot of ice and we are calling the repairman again. I hope they figure out what is wrong. I would not buy a Kenmore again. The extended warranty was several hundred dollars and if I would of purchased a refrigerator at ***** the warranty would of been much less. I am very disappointed.
Read many reviews and looked at many models at many stores. So much for research! After 5 weeks it's on it's way back. Most accurate review was by LanB in 1 star catagory. I would add the following. Stainless is on the front only and sides are a grey paint finish, fine if surrounded by cabinets but a bit odd freestanding. Does not make much ice, 1/2 a small bin in 24hrs. I was buying ice all the time. Milk seemed a little warm so we lowered the temp to 33. No better so put a thermometer inside overnight - results, just under 40. Began to notice water on the floor and realized we had a 2 sq. ft. patch of condensation forming on the left side where there must have been a void in the insulation. After 2 service calls it's going back. I add a second star for the service tech. who was experienced and timely.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.