Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth (in.):||25.37 in.|
|Height (in.):||30.75 in.|
|Interior Dimensions:||17 W x 16 H x 18.50 D in.|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||2.9|
|Width (in.):||24 in.|
|Controls and Features:|
|Styling & Design:|
|Oven Door Style:||With Window|
|Bake Element Wattage:||2100|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3400|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||20 amps|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Total Connected Load:||3.4 kW @ 240V / 2.6 kW @ 208V|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Light(s) Type:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Oven Rack Positions:||4|
|Design & Construction:|
|Oven Door Latch:||Automatic|
|Bake Element Location:||Above oven floor|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Overall Type:||Single oven|
|Venting:||Located between oven door and control panel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Manual Clean Wall Oven - Accurate Cooking
The Kenmore 24" self-cleaning wall oven 3052 offers better cooking accuracy when it comes to your favorite dishes. With Easy Set 105 electronic controls on a digital display, you can get the exact temperatures you need. These easy-to-use controls allow you to heat, preheat, and monitor food so you can achieve that perfect crust on Grandma's apple pie. Handle-style oven racks provide a safe way to remove dishes as they slide out for your convenience. The 3.2 cu. ft. capacity allows you to cook multiple dishes at once, so feel free to host Thanksgiving at your place next year.
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more.
- Heavy-duty handle style oven racks slide in and out smoothly while easily supporting large entrees, for convenient roasting, baking and broiling.
- Extra-large viewing windows let you check baked goods without opening the oven, helping keep temperatures consistent, so delicate pastries, breads and cakes can rise undisturbed.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I love my new Kenmore wall oven. My last one was 36 years old and still worked great until about 2 weeks ago. I will have nothing but a Kenmore oven for all my healthy cooking and baking that I do. They just never wear out!
I like the way it bakes but I don't like the clear glass on the front. You can see the nuts and bolts. It should have tinted glass or a black ridge.
I teach Foods & Nutrition and all electric oven broilers I've ever worked with are supposed to be left open at broil stop position (about 4" open there is a stop that works if the range is leveled properly) while broiling. If you read your manual, of course most of us don't, you will be directed to leave the door open to the broiling stop position while broiling. Yes, it does produce smoke and it spatters all over the oven so most of us use our barbecue grills for broiling even in the winter.
Baton Rouge, LA
Baton Rouge, LA
The oven was easy to install. The digital display is easy to use and the oven is baking perfectly. Clean up was a breeze when a little spill over happened without using the self-cleaning.
The clear oven door panel had some dirt (white spots) between the inner and outer glass panels. It can not be taken out without disassemblling the door. The assembly instructions were followed and the top of the oven did not cover the cabinet upper edge. The oven had to be shimmed up another 1/4 inch.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Save 50% off Kenmore cooktops when purchased with a Kenmore wall oven over $499! Offer ends 21-Aug-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 18 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.