Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||43|
|Interior Dimensions:||17"W x 16"H x 18.50" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||2.9|
|Controls and Features:|
|Oven Door Handle:||Curved|
|Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||14,000|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||12,000|
|Gas or Electric:||Gas|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||0.60 kW @120V|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Convection Type:||No Convection|
|Light(s) Type:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Separate Broiling Oven:||No|
|Design & Construction:|
|Oven Door Style:||With Window|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Overall Type:||Single oven|
|Venting:||Located between the oven door and the control panel (with blower)|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Gas Wall Oven - Compact Convenience
For the simple convenience of baking and roasting at home, the Kenmore 24" gas wall oven 3055 is an ideal fit. At 2.9 cu. ft., this compact, quality oven is perfect for apartments and smaller kitchens, even offering extra storage with its convenient bottom drawer. With features like the Auto-Latch safety lock, electronic controls, and a digital clock timer, everything you need to create perfect dishes is right at hand. The two removable oven racks are handle-style, designed for safety and convenience. This versatile self-cleaning 24" gas wall oven is just the right fit for any home or apartment.
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more.
- Heavy-duty handle style oven racks slide in and out smoothly while easily supporting large entrees, for convenient roasting, baking and broiling.
- The auto-latch safety lock secures the oven door throughout the cleaning cycle until the oven has cooled down, for a more consistent cleaning cycle and a safer kitchen.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- A convenient control panel puts more oven settings at your fingertips, ensuring you choose the right cooking options with easy-to-use one touch selections.
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
But, this item only lasted us 4 years. First of all it was installed by Sears and that may be the reason. The oven moved around in our wall (just a tiny bit) when you open the door. It was enough though to eventually break the oven door hinge. Once we removed it from the wall, we saw burn marks on the wood inside the space. It's also a little small, doesn't fit standard cookie and baking sheets.
i would not recommend this oven to anyone bought ti a couple years ago the frist time i clean the shelves did nit fit keeps on falling down inside making big mess shelves seems to shrink i call sears but found out they does not stick behind their product was very dissapointed going to change it but sure it wont be a kenmore a friend was looking to buy similar one but i point her in another direction
Huntington Beach, CA
I just had this oven installed. I had to replace my 35 year old Kenmore self-cleaning wall oven because the parts were no longer available. For some reason, I thought that this oven would be similar to my old one. I was not able to see one in the store so I assumed there was a broiler in the bottom like my old one, but I was surprised to find that it was a storage drawer which I find to be useless in an oven. The oven interior is smaller so some of my pans don't fit. While it is a nice looking oven and hopefully works well, I think the design is not the best.
This oven was installed on 8/4/13. Worked long enough to check oven and broiler burners. After opening the door, oven stopped working completely. Now we are left with a $1400.00 wall clock while waiting for a service call on a brand new appliance. Boy has Sears gone to the dogs!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Save an Extra 15% off Kenmore Wall Ovens and Cooktops when purchased together. Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.