Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Controls and Features:|
|Approximate Width:||24 in.|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||43|
|Interior Dimensions:||17"W x 16"H x 18.50" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||2.9|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Oven Door Handle:||Curved|
|Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||14,000|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||12,000|
|Gas or Electric:||Gas|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||0.60 kW @120V|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Convection Type:||No Convection|
|Light(s) Type:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Separate Broiling Oven:||No|
|Design & Construction:|
|Oven Door Style:||With Window|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Overall Type:||Single oven|
|Venting:||Located between the oven door and the control panel (with blower)|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Gas Wall Oven - Compact Convenience
For the simple convenience of baking and roasting at home, the Kenmore 24" gas wall oven 3055 is an ideal fit. At 2.9 cu. ft., this compact, quality oven is perfect for apartments and smaller kitchens, even offering extra storage with its convenient bottom drawer. With features like the Auto-Latch safety lock, electronic controls, and a digital clock timer, everything you need to create perfect dishes is right at hand. The two removable oven racks are handle-style, designed for safety and convenience. This versatile self-cleaning 24" gas wall oven is just the right fit for any home or apartment.
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more.
- Heavy-duty handle style oven racks slide in and out smoothly while easily supporting large entrees, for convenient roasting, baking and broiling.
- The auto-latch safety lock secures the oven door throughout the cleaning cycle until the oven has cooled down, for a more consistent cleaning cycle and a safer kitchen.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- A convenient control panel puts more oven settings at your fingertips, ensuring you choose the right cooking options with easy-to-use one touch selections.
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Huntington Beach, CA
I just had this oven installed. I had to replace my 35 year old Kenmore self-cleaning wall oven because the parts were no longer available. For some reason, I thought that this oven would be similar to my old one. I was not able to see one in the store so I assumed there was a broiler in the bottom like my old one, but I was surprised to find that it was a storage drawer which I find to be useless in an oven. The oven interior is smaller so some of my pans don't fit. While it is a nice looking oven and hopefully works well, I think the design is not the best.
This oven was installed on 8/4/13. Worked long enough to check oven and broiler burners. After opening the door, oven stopped working completely. Now we are left with a $1400.00 wall clock while waiting for a service call on a brand new appliance. Boy has Sears gone to the dogs!
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This oven has only been in place for a few weeks, but so far I have no complaints. It has all the basic features, it looks great, fires right up, and it was easy to install. I liked the fact that the gas pressure regulator was installed behind the sheet metal - so it was flush with the bottom. One helpful comment to other buyers: The self-cleaning ovens have thicker side walls for insulation so the interior is smaller than the same oven without the self cleaning feature.The unit went in quickly and smoothly, all the parts were there, and I got a great coupon-deal from Sears.
I had to go with a 24" wall oven because of the existing space in my kitchen. Also, because of a limited budget, I chose the cheapest which was still $1,000.00. I do not like how the heating element goes from the top of the oven, down the center back of the oven. My old oven did not have the heating element exposed. This oven has an even smaller inside than my old oven and I can not use any of my current baking sheets without hitting the heating element. I am lucky my 13x9 inch pan fits.
The oven it's self works good(heats up properly/self clean). Wish I had the space for a bigger wall oven, this is small and needs smaller pans.The only thing that I had a problem was w/ the heat shield at top. Where it was soddered if fell off, in the first month luckily had a warranty. They came and fixed it , took 2 visits but it's fixed.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.