Kenmore 24'' Portable Dishwasher - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02217152000 | Model# 17152
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Portable Dishwasher - Cleaning Convenience
The Kenmore 24" portable dishwasher 1715 is just the right size for your small kitchen space. Though it weighs a mere 150 lbs., the unit is sturdy and stable and more than capable of tackling a full load of dishes. The Kenmore 1715 comes with a butcher-block laminated top that can double as a work surface. The impressive capacity accommodates up to 10 place settings and includes a silverware basket for your utensils. The Kenmore 24" portable dishwasher is the right choice to help maximize any small kitchen.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
- A powerful coil raises interior temperatures quickly and holds them high until every dish, pan and utensil is dry, so you don't have to do it by hand.
- Perfect for a household with young kids, Control Lock secures the dishwasher interface from being activated, so little hands get into less trouble.
Added on February 06, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Virginia Beach, VA
I read reviews others have written and went ahead and purchased this one. Really glad I did. Works well, spacious and not loud like my previous Whirlpool. I highly recommend this dishwasher.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Sadly I HAD to replace my 12 yr. old Kenmore portable dishwasher due to no fault of the machine (damaged by a critter). Bought this replacement & regret it! Looks & feels cheap. Sharp plastic edges around the handle. Much less room for my dishes; top rack doesn't hold my large glasses & wine glasses just fall over. Pots & pans?? No room if you have any other dishes in there. Very loud through out the cycles (not just emptying the water, like my old). Also the back side is scratched & has several deep gouges. I watched the delivery team, their carrying straps were no where near the damaged areas. Unless they laid it down to attach the casters (I didn't see that happen). Looks like it was floor model stuck in a box as if "new". Unfortunately I didn't notice immediately. The only good I can say it does set up higher off the ground (floor cleaning) & it is lighter (for rolling). Not sure why this dishwasher got so many positive reviews. I should have done more hands-on shopping & not just go based on my prior experience w/Kenmore & consumer reviews. Why did Kenmore downgrade their product??
Local Sears store helped us get info on the top rack of the dishwasher& its 7" space. Large enough for 14 oz glasses. Nice, easy to use interior space! Top rack is adjustable. Main space holds pans plus dishes easily.
I currently live in an apartment with no dishwasher. This product was a great purchase. Although it is a little bulky for small spaces, it does roll for storing virtually anywhere. Very quiet. Can't even hear it when your busy doing other stuff around the house. I recommend it!!!
We brought this home on 2-3-14 and set it up, and there aren't any casters in the washer either and I can't use it without the wheels either,called the store and they said to call the number on the booklet. Won't buy a big ticket item at Sears again.
Someone wrote a review a two weeks ago saying it isn't portable because there are no wheels. I can't find a way to reply to her review, but I purchased this dishwasher this week and there was a bag with the casters inside of the dishwasher with the instructions. The directions on my carton said to put the casters on before turning the dishwasher upright. If you're missing the wheels, you may want to contact Sears. The wheels were easy to install. I absolutely adore this dishwasher. I've only had it a few days, but it's already made life significantly easier; between working full-time, full-time school, and having a child, we were incredibly behind hand-washing everything, especially in a location with hard water. The faucet hook leaks slightly when hooked up, but the drip is so slow I'm okay with leaving it in overnight. The dishes come out perfectly clean despite going in a bit grungy. I haven't had it long, but thus far, it's been smooth sailing and I've already run five loads through it.
My husband bought this portable dishwasher for me as a Christmas gift. He installed it on Dec. 23rd, and it works wonderfully! My old Maytag leaked every time I used it and didn't clean very well. This one has more room for my dirty dishes and I haven't had to rewash anything yet! That was about a daily occurrence with my old one. This one is also soooo quiet! I absolutely LOVE it!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.