Kenmore 24'' Portable Dishwasher - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02217159000 | Model# 17159
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Energy Efficient
Enjoy sparkling clean dishes while using less energy with the Kenmore 24" built-in dishwasher 1272 . The exclusive SmartWash HE cycle conserves water and energy by automatically adjusting for each load. A sanitizing rinse cycle eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, and the optional heated dry cycle eliminates the need for hand drying. With a variety of cycles and options, it's easy to choose settings based on your needs. With this ENERGY STAR® qualified Kenmore built-in dishwasher, you'll save time, energy and money every time you do the dishes.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water, compared to some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that wastes less resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
- A powerful coil raises interior temperatures quickly and holds them high until every dish, pan and utensil is dry, so you don't have to do it by hand.
- Perfect for a household with young kids, Control Lock secures the dishwasher interface from being activated, so little hands get into less trouble.
Added on February 06, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I have only had it for a couple of weeks, but since I bought this portable dishwasher used, and it was already two years old when I got it, so I can say that it still does a great job. It performs better than a cheap built in dishwasher I had a few years ago and it has plenty of space (more than my former built in!). I don't pre-rinse dishes, all I do is scrape the rests of food and all my dishes and cutlery come sparking clean. I don't use cheap detergent because I think it makes a big difference in the results. Also, in order to save $, I don't use the heat dry option, I just open the door when the cycle is done and most dishes dry in less than an hour. Dishes and cutlery come out cleaner and shinier than when I was doing them by hand. I have heard that some black dishwashers have white sides, this one has all black sides. I would recommend this dishwasher, way better than doing dishes by hand.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 17-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.