Kenmore 24'' Portable Dishwasher - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02217159000 | Model# 17159
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Portable Dishwasher - Cleaning Convenience
The Kenmore 24" portable dishwasher 1715 is just the right size for your small kitchen space. Though it weighs a mere 150 lbs., the unit is sturdy and stable and more than capable of tackling a full load of dishes. The Kenmore 1715 comes with a butcher-block laminated top that can double as a work surface. The impressive capacity accommodates up to 10 place settings and includes a silverware basket for your utensils. The Kenmore 24" portable dishwasher is the right choice to help maximize any small kitchen.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
- A powerful coil raises interior temperatures quickly and holds them high until every dish, pan and utensil is dry, so you don't have to do it by hand.
- Perfect for a household with young kids, Control Lock secures the dishwasher interface from being activated, so little hands get into less trouble.
Added on February 06, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I have only had it for a couple of weeks, but since I bought this portable dishwasher used, and it was already two years old when I got it, so I can say that it still does a great job. It performs better than a cheap built in dishwasher I had a few years ago and it has plenty of space (more than my former built in!). I don't pre-rinse dishes, all I do is scrape the rests of food and all my dishes and cutlery come sparking clean. I don't use cheap detergent because I think it makes a big difference in the results. Also, in order to save $, I don't use the heat dry option, I just open the door when the cycle is done and most dishes dry in less than an hour. Dishes and cutlery come out cleaner and shinier than when I was doing them by hand. I have heard that some black dishwashers have white sides, this one has all black sides. I would recommend this dishwasher, way better than doing dishes by hand.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 01-Jun-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $299 and over Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.