Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213279000 | Model# 13279
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Conserve More
Conserve water and energy with this Kenmore 24" built-in dishwasher 1327. This Kenmore built-in dishwasher is durably constructed and built to last. Certified ENERGY STAR® compliant, it conserves both water and energy with its UltraWash HE Wash System. The exclusive SmartWash HE cycle automatically adjusts water and energy for each load, offering even more savings. The adjustable upper rack and removable lower rack accommodate large items, an added convenience. This 24" built-in Kenmore dishwasher offers convenient luxury, quietly tackling even the messiest dishes, including pots and pans.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- Cut down on hand-cleaning pots and pans by quickly raising, lowering or removing this adjustable upper rack, so there's always plenty of room for those larger items.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We have only had this dishwasher 1.5 years and we are already on our 3rd repair. We have already replaced both tracts for the upper basket and now the heating element is not working. I would not recommend this dishwasher to anyone.
Garden Grove, CA
This washer does a great job of cleaning my dishes! It has a good variety of cycles to choose from that handle any kind of load you have. Seems well built and is good looking! Noise level is very tolerable!
I live alone so my applicances do not get a lot use. I have been very happy with the dishwasher. Looks great in my kitchen with the other new applicances I purchased.
We've had this dishwasher about 2 years and I'm now about to have it serviced for the 3rd time. Had a service man out 2 times to fix the soap dispenser door (wouldn't open during cycle) after only owning a few months. 2nd problem - had to install new tracks for upper rack. Now the computer board is not working. Now its out of warranty and I can only imagine how much this will cost. Had last dishwasher for 30 years. This one just needs to be thrown out and I'll buy a different brand. I don't care that it is not a top of the line dishwasher, come on, it should last more than two years. The old dishwasher had a plastic tub and it wasn't a super expensive dishwasher and it was still working when we replaced it (for the look.) wish I still had that old ugly thing that worked, then at least I'd have clean dishes. Don't waste your money. Move on. One of the repairmen told me he works on this particular dishwasher a lot.
Munroe Falls, OH