Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213272000 | Model# 13272
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Conserve More
Conserve water and energy with this Kenmore 24" built-in dishwasher 1327. This Kenmore built-in dishwasher is durably constructed and built to last. Certified ENERGY STAR® compliant, it conserves both water and energy with its UltraWash HE Wash System. The exclusive SmartWash HE cycle automatically adjusts water and energy for each load, offering even more savings. The adjustable upper rack and removable lower rack accommodate large items, an added convenience. This 24" built-in Kenmore dishwasher offers convenient luxury, quietly tackling even the messiest dishes, including pots and pans.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- Cut down on hand-cleaning pots and pans by quickly raising, lowering or removing this adjustable upper rack, so there's always plenty of room for those larger items.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I ordered it on line for the best price of $300 with in store pick up and it was ready for pick up sooner than they said. My dishes come out clean and I can barely hear it when it's on. I used to have to talk louder when I had my old dishwasher. The only thing is that you need to buy the compr hose fitting separately. Took my husband longer to install it with a trip to the store. I have all Kenmore aplienses and they never fail me.
Feeding Hills, MA
Downers Grove, IL
This dishwasher is terrible, our first one had defects in the stainless steel so sears had to come back out and replace it. Then we find out this dishwasher hardly drys your dishes at all, they come out soaked. If you read other reviews you will see other people have had the same issues with wet dishes. We then tried to get this model replaced with a different one and even though we were within the 30 days satisfaction grantee Sears still wanted to charge us a cost for removing the defective dishwasher. DO NOT BUY!!! THIS IS WHY SEARS IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS AND I LIKE SO MANY OTHERS WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE AGAIN.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Bought this from sears appliance store. Very friendly and helpful. Also had it delivered and they were professional. Decided to go with kenmore because my other GE appliances have failed me. This dishwasher is very quiet and has the smart saver wash that senses how much water to use. Dishes were cleaned. Looks very sleek with buttons on top rather than the front. Sears cares about your experience which is nice. I may get rewards points for sharing this information!
We previously had a GE which was under 300 and worked good for about 7 years....it finally broke down and we had 0 issues with going to kenmore (we just bought a kenmore refrigerator 3 years ago and love it!) this washer is really quiet and cleans great! We will probably only use the 1 hour cycle because the other cycles run for almost 2 hours, even being energy efficient that's a little too long for us. It's buttons are on top which also is a really nice feature because u don't need to bend over to see them. For the price, and the fact that we got *************, this was a no brainer!
Spring Creek, NV
This is one of those dish washers where you have to wash the dishes before putting them in. Capacity is puny. Top rack has "scoured" some of my glassware. Bottom rack doesn't hold much. All in all, another disappointing Kenmore product.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.