Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ TurboZone™ - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02215693000 | Model# 15693
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Efficient Performance
The Kenmore 24" built-in dishwasher 1569 tackles the tough baked-on grease and food to leave your dishes clean. Rotating spray jets in the TurboZone option blast away food particles, while the UltraWash HE filter traps debris and keeps it from sticking to your clean plates. For delicate glassware and dishes, the China/Gentle cycle offers a light wash that still manages to get in those tight places. This Kenmore built-in dishwasher is also energy- and water-efficient. It automatically adjusts resource output to suit each individual load, saving you water and money.
- The ENERGY STAR qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The China Gentle cycle washes your finest crystal and most delicate plates with a gentle touch, so you don't have to worry or wash them by hand when it's time to clean up.
- Cut down on hand-cleaning pots and pans by quickly raising, lowering or removing this adjustable upper rack, so there's always plenty of room for those larger items.
- Built to resist stains, shrug-off corrosion and increase heat retention for improved drying performance, the stainless steel tub delivers service that shines.
Added on August 31, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We just recently (June) purchased a new dishwasher. We ended up looking at ********** since we have lost faith in the Kenmore brand due to various issues with our products. In the end , we decided to give Sears another try and we purchased a Kenmore dishwasher in June. Today, my dishwasher has no power and it will be a week until someone can look at it! Not very happy with the Kenmore brand and Sears service! I think this is the last time we purchase through Sears.
Eau Claire, WI
I have had this dishwasher for a few weeks now, so do not have any extended experience with it. I was amazed though at how quiet it runs. The first time I ran it, as a test after hooking it up, I opened it up just to see if there was really water running through it because it was so quiet. The turbo jets are great, but not as wonderful as I was led to believe, (of course I gave them a difficult test). Because I only need to run the dishwasher a couple of times a week, everything gets per-rinsed, so I have not had any issues with the cleaning at all. I did give it a test with dried peanut butter on a knife, and it came out spotless. In the short term it has been great...I hope it lasts longer than the last one.
I agree with the poor reviews about the upper clips for the adjustable rack failing. I bought this unit and they all began failing within 2 months. Foolishly, we just kept living with broken clips until the warranty was out and then one year and one month after purchasing a clip totally failed (broke off) and made the top rack unusable. I've now paid $100 for four new clips (little 2x2 plastic is $21 per and tax, shipping etc). DON'T BUY THIS UNIT if you do more than a few loads a week and/or have babies in the house where you use high temp to sterilize. I have 5 small kids and the last thing I needed was another expense. They do warranty the parts for 360 days so, if there's even a small crack or abrasion in the new clips, I'll be again ordering new ones before they totally fail and we're hand washing again.
My wife and I could not be more pleased with this machine. We looked many places and found this Kenmore to meet our needs the best. It works exceptionally well and is very quiet compared to our old machine. It is also extremely well built.
We purchased this for our rental property. It was easy to install. We ran it and could not believe how quiet it was. The jets appeared to be working very strong as well. Very happy with our purchase.
Just replaced my Kitchen Aid... this unit is very quite and energy efficient. It's a little bit smaller than the prior unit (but only a little) but it has a great heavy duty spray feature for baked on casserole dish ware. Although I haven't used it yet, I am looking forward to it.
North Attleboro, MA
All and all this dishwasher was a nice buy. Got it on sale at a great deal to match my other Kenmore appliances and am happy with the overall performance and quality of the product. It has pretty quiet operation, cleans well, and looks great. My only criticism is with it's drying performance. I've only run it once so far but when I opened the door hours after it finished, the walls were still wet and my dishes still needed to be toweled dry. My previous dishwasher, albeit older and uglier, dried dishes to the point where everything inside was dry to touch.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.