Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ TurboZone™ - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213269000 | Model# 13269
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher with Turbo Zone - Tough Cleaning
This Kenmore built-in dishwasher 1326 offers the most highly technological cleaning features to scrub away even the toughest stains and stuck-on food particles from your dishes. Only from Kenmore will you find rotating spray jets that ensure that your dishes are brought to their absolute cleanest. Included is a state-of-the-art stainless steel drying tub that gives you improved drying performance. The Kenmore built-in dishwasher is also equipped with nylon racks that have been proven to withstand wash after wash.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- Built to resist stains, shrug-off corrosion and increase heat retention for improved drying performance, the stainless steel tub delivers service that shines.
- Cut down on hand-cleaning pots and pans by quickly raising, lowering or removing this adjustable upper rack, so there's always plenty of room for those larger items.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We've had this dishwasher for 2 years and made a major mistake in not buying the extended warranty. Shortly after a year the heating element went out and needed to be replaced. After replacing the element the dishwasher worked for another couple months when thermostat quit working. Turns out it was a flaw from the factory and was installed wrong. Well this issue melted the tub severely since the heating element would get so hot. In the end we replaced the thermostat and now the dishwasher leaks from several places (not all in relation to the melted tub) and needs to be replaced. Stay Away from this model!!!
This dishwasher meets our needs perfectly. It looks nice, it works great and we love the turbo wash. I like the design as well, with the silverware holder on the side rather than on the door like some designs.
I bought this to replace a 10 year old Kenmore dishwasher. It is very quiet and cleans very well. The only issue is there is no latch to release the door on any of the dishwashers anymore. My wife has a tough time opening the door, but as I said, that seems to be how all of the dishwashers are made these days. Overall, we're very pleased.
This is a very nice dishwasher with great features that conserve energy while getting dishes very clean. My only complaint is that the installation instructions were not complete/clear, so pay attention to how your old dishwasher comes out as you'll need to reverse those steps to install the new dishwasher. The instructions also said the hose kit (purchased separately) would include a strain relief for installing the power cord but it did not so I had to pause the installation to run to ******* to buy a strain relief. The dishwasher should come with the strain relief rather than assuming the hose kit will have it included. Otherwise, the installation went well and it's a pleasure to use!
I looked several places before coming back to sears. Great customer service. Very friendly staff. Helpful and informative. Delivery was faster than expected. I have had this dishwasher for about a month and I am pleased with how it operates and cleans. Pretty quiet.
This dishwasher replaces a Whirlpool. We have a large family, so our dishwasher gets a great deal of use. This new dishwasher cleans the dishes, has flexibility in loading (large or unusual size pots or dishes), and is exceptionally quiet. We can stand next to the dishwasher, and not hear it running. One negative: the magnet that holds the door closed is very strong. You need to tug very hard to open it, which flexes the control panel -- I'm not sure if that's going to be a problem over time. We're very happy with the Sears installation service -- professional and efficient. They arrived almost exactly when they said they would.
We were not sure how old our diahwasher was since it was in the house when we moved in 15 yrs. ago. It was extremely loud when it was running. This new dishwasher is so quiet you can hardly tell it is on. The capacity is larger the our previous one. I probably won't use the turbozone that often, but it will come in handy for the casseroles that have burned on food.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.