Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ TurboZone™ - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213269000 | Model# 13269
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher with Turbo Zone - Tough Cleaning
This Kenmore built-in dishwasher 1326 offers the most highly technological cleaning features to scrub away even the toughest stains and stuck-on food particles from your dishes. Only from Kenmore will you find rotating spray jets that ensure that your dishes are brought to their absolute cleanest. Included is a state-of-the-art stainless steel drying tub that gives you improved drying performance. The Kenmore built-in dishwasher is also equipped with nylon racks that have been proven to withstand wash after wash.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- Built to resist stains, shrug-off corrosion and increase heat retention for improved drying performance, the stainless steel tub delivers service that shines.
- Cut down on hand-cleaning pots and pans by quickly raising, lowering or removing this adjustable upper rack, so there's always plenty of room for those larger items.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This dishwasher works great!! The dishwasher that was in our house when we moved in finally kicked the bucket and had to be replaced. We bought all of our other appliances at Sears so that's the first place we looked. This one was a great deal and works 100X better than the one we were using!!!!!
this is my fifth dishwasher since owning my home. it is great! the old one was plastic and held stains and smells, not so with the stainless interior. While a cycle takes longer, the dishes are perfectly cleaned. I would recommend it to friends.
Though this model does not have a garbage grinder and I didn't discover until after installation that rinse-aid is recommended, it was the most bang for our buck! It was easy to install - just needed a $6 adapter which should be included. It cleans well and is so much quieter than our 35 year old KitchenAid workhorse. The 1 hour cycle is all we normally need.
This is a excellent dishwasher and the price was right for the options it has. This is the same model that we had for seven years with no problems the only reason we replaced it is because our other appliances are stainless steel.
Just had dishwaser installed a week ago and love it. dishes come out very clean and the turbo feature works very well. love the stainless steal interior it looks and feels clean.
What more do you want in a dishwasher? Our old one we'd only turn on when we'd go to bed, it was so noisy. This one, we can get it started while we're watching TV the next room over, or even when still chatting in the kitchen. Very quiet!
I was somewhat concerned about my choice from other reviews, but I must say this is a very quiet machine and it does clean the dished very nicely. I have a problem with my RO line after installing but Sears repair came very quickly and all problems solved.
We are very pleased with our new Kenmore dishwasher. It is extremely quiet and the dishes come out sparkling clean. This is a high quality dishwasher that is also good looking and easy to operate.
Purchased this dishwasher online including installation. Sears guy called to tell me when he would arrive, he took my 21 year old Kenmore away and installed the new Kenmore. This new machine is very quiet and great at cleaning everything. Now my refrigerator sounds loud. I would definitely recommend this unit to a friend or family member. I hope to get another 20 years out of this unit.