Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ TurboZone™ - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213263000 | Model# 13263
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher with Turbo Zone - Tough Cleaning
This Kenmore built-in dishwasher 1326 offers the most highly technological cleaning features to scrub away even the toughest stains and stuck-on food particles from your dishes. Only from Kenmore will you find rotating spray jets that ensure that your dishes are brought to their absolute cleanest. Included is a state-of-the-art stainless steel drying tub that gives you improved drying performance. The Kenmore built-in dishwasher is also equipped with nylon racks that have been proven to withstand wash after wash.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- Built to resist stains, shrug-off corrosion and increase heat retention for improved drying performance, the stainless steel tub delivers service that shines.
- Cut down on hand-cleaning pots and pans by quickly raising, lowering or removing this adjustable upper rack, so there's always plenty of room for those larger items.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Purchased a new dishwasher on Friends and Family sale night. Great sales person patient and true customer service. It was delivered and my husband installed it....no problems. We ran the dishwasher and it is so quiet we were not sure it was running. Compared to our old dishwasher this one is like a Mercedes. Everything came out sparkling clean, dry and we could not be happier!
Colorado Springs, CO
We love this dishwasher. Our "old" dishwasher (approx. 10 yrs old) was still in excellent condition, however, it was just to darn loud, and didn't do all that great a job cleaning the dishes and flatware. In addition to a quiet dishwasher that cleaned well, we wanted something that was energy efficient and had a few more "bells and whistles" than the standard "contractors" model that was installed when the house was built (we are the second owners). This dishwasher is just about perfect for our needs. At 51 decibels, it's not the quietest on the market; however, it is so quiet (we can hardly hear it operating) that we can't imagine paying more money for a washer solely to get an even lower decibel rating. It's estimated to cost only $22 per year to operate (using a gas hot water heater) and qualifies for a $50 energy rebate from our local utilities company. Further, it does not require the water to be softened. Our water is rated as "medium hard"; however, this dishwasher requires less than half the detergent that our older model did; yet -- more importantly -- it does an excellent job of cleaning. We also like the "Smart Wash" feature that senses the amount of items in the load and how dirty they are to determine how long the wash cycle should be. So, if you do even a superficial job scraping and/or rinsing items before loading them in the washer, the wash cycle will be shorter, thus saving even more energy (and money). Generally, the washer uses less than 4 gallons of water per load. Another nice feature is that both racks are made entirely of nylon, instead of metal with a rubber coating (thus preventing cracking and rusting). The interior is made entirely of stainless steel which looks nicer and helps dry the contents better and more efficiently. This item was on sale; so, all things considered, we feel we got a product that performs nearly as well as some of the Kenmore Elite products costing nearly twice as much.
After shopping for a solid month, we couldn't pass up Sears' one night only; 2 hour Friends & Family sale. This unit was already marked down 20% - then further reduced another 15%. TIME TO BUY.. Installation was easy, instructions clearly written. Unit is very quiet, only the water being discharged into the sink is heard while operating. Holds more dishes that my 12 yr old Kenmore, which never failed me, it still worked just fine. Upgrading all of the kitchen appliances, started with the dishwasher. Love the stainless interior, comes with a new discharge hose & clamps, I was glad I bought the optional install kit as it came with all the pieces needed including a 96 inch steel braided water hose. If you're thinking about buying this unit - contemplate no more - JUST DO IT...
North Dartmouth, MA
This dishwasher is so quiet that sometimes I wonder if it is working. I like the Smart Wash that conserves water and electricity. The dishes take longer to wash but since I usually turn it on at night, this causes no difficulties. In the morning the dishes are amazingly clean and dry. I do need to figure out how to arrange bowls in a manner that they do not fall down since the racks are not curves like my last Kenmore. I appreciate the extendable rake on top that adjusts for higher dishes. The tips in the instructions make using this dishwasher easy and worry free.
Saint Paul, MN
After comparing several brands, price ranges, and customer ratings, we decided on this Kenmore dishwasher. It met our requirements for a stainless steel lined unit, adjustable rack, nylon coated racks, and turbo wash cycles. We are very satisfied so far with it's ability to clean the dishes and with the choice of wash cycles.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
This dishwasher has some great features which is why I purchased it. I love the fact that it is very very quiet, has an adjustable top rack, and you don't have to wash the dishes before you wash the dishes because of the jets. However, the slots for the eating utensils are too small to fit my utensils, so I have to put them into the middle (not a big deal but that's not what it was designed for.) Overall, not a bad dishwasher.
West Milford, NJ
I bought this dishwasher in July 2013. I love it so much I am buying it again for my vacation home. It is so quiet, fits tons of dishes in it and was easy to install. Me (divorced Mom) and my 20 yr old son did it ourselves with no problems. You can't beat the price for this machine.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 01-Jun-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $299 and over Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.