Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ TurboZone™ - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213262000 | Model# 13262
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher with Turbo Zone - Tough Cleaning
This Kenmore built-in dishwasher 1326 offers the most highly technological cleaning features to scrub away even the toughest stains and stuck-on food particles from your dishes. Only from Kenmore will you find rotating spray jets that ensure that your dishes are brought to their absolute cleanest. Included is a state-of-the-art stainless steel drying tub that gives you improved drying performance. The Kenmore built-in dishwasher is also equipped with nylon racks that have been proven to withstand wash after wash.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- Built to resist stains, shrug-off corrosion and increase heat retention for improved drying performance, the stainless steel tub delivers service that shines.
- Cut down on hand-cleaning pots and pans by quickly raising, lowering or removing this adjustable upper rack, so there's always plenty of room for those larger items.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Eau Claire, WI
I absolutely love this dishwasher, especially the turbo clean feature. Stainless steel tub wears well, and much quieter than my previous machine. Lots of adjustability in the racks to get even my most awkward shaped casserole dishes in.
Got a great deal on this, does excellent job of cleaning, is much quieter than the unit it replaced. Really impressed by the Turbozone feature, tried it with a casserole dish left (purposely) overnight with baked on cheese. It passed that test with flying colors, came out completely clean and sparkling. Only had it a couple of weeks, but so far no complaints. I do wish the silverware basket was customizable instead of one long unit, as my previous one was, then it would be perfect.
Please note people that the racks are not nylon. Maybe they are nylon coated but a magnet should not stick to nylon. The silverware rack may be nylon but most of the racks are steel with a coating just like my old dishwasher. The dishwasher is much quieter than my 20 year old fancy Kenmore unit that it replaced. The unit does make some low tone noises that sound like our garage door is opening but it is not loud. Just a low tone. I tried using the dishwasher without the Jetdry rinse aide but the dishes would not dry. It really must be used to aid in getting the water off the dishes. The dishes get much dryer if you crack the door open after the unit shuts off and let them air dry for a few hours. This is with or without the heated drying option. Not sure why my other dishwasher dried better using no heat. I reviewed other dishwashers and think this is a common problem with the new energy efficient models. I only have 2 people in the house and wash about twice a week. I like the 1 hour wash option because the sound is more constant. The regular long cycle sounds like it turns on and off a lot to save energy and use the 2 hours to help soak the dishes clean. I would rather hear a constant hum than a start and stop all the time. It cleans well with the 1 hour wash but I do not put the dishes until they have had a quick rinse/sponge. I have not tried the Turbo option so I can't comment on that. The Stainless interior looks nice. I like the removable silverware rack compared to some models that have it in the door. I think KitchenAid makes this unit. Their interior looks the same. The dishwasher seems like it hold just as much or more than my old unit. I have not used the adjustable rack height yet. I got this thing for $535 minus $50 coupon code for using my Sears Card so it ended up about $485 plus tax.
Cleans very well and very spacious. Doesn't dry completely, but does a better job if you use a rinse agent. I haven't tried yet but it might help to open the door after the dishwasher has finished running.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.