Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ TurboZone™ - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213262000 | Model# 13262
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher with Turbo Zone - Tough Cleaning
This Kenmore built-in dishwasher 1326 offers the most highly technological cleaning features to scrub away even the toughest stains and stuck-on food particles from your dishes. Only from Kenmore will you find rotating spray jets that ensure that your dishes are brought to their absolute cleanest. Included is a state-of-the-art stainless steel drying tub that gives you improved drying performance. The Kenmore built-in dishwasher is also equipped with nylon racks that have been proven to withstand wash after wash.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- Built to resist stains, shrug-off corrosion and increase heat retention for improved drying performance, the stainless steel tub delivers service that shines.
- Cut down on hand-cleaning pots and pans by quickly raising, lowering or removing this adjustable upper rack, so there's always plenty of room for those larger items.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Very quiet which is a big plus since we have an open floor plan - kitchen and great room. Looks nice and like not having a handle. Has the feature of letting you now when the load is complete. Lets you choose heated dry, high temp wash and sanitize. Very satisfied and would recommend to friends and family.
I bought this model for my 85 year old mother when her old one died. While it is overkill for her, I wanted her to have a nice stainless steel interior. While it is a very nice machine with lots of features and cleans well, it has two flaws. One, the door is very hard to open....you have to really tug on it, with no release clamp in the handle. Two, it leaves a lot of moisture on the inside. True, its manual says to use "rinse aid", but that shouldn't be needed this much! I returned it for a cheaper model with an easy to open door. Thankfully, Sears was very cooperative.
New Port Richey, FL
My 25+ yr old dishes look and feel just like new! The new dishwasher is so quiet you hardly even know it is on. (I used to wait to run the old one when I went to bed because I couldn't hear the TV with the dishwasher running) I am very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend it.
While this is a good choice overall, you should bear a few things in mind. For instance, while the picture on the website shows the vent on the left front, the one we got has it on the upper left side of the door, which means steam is vented directly onto the adjoining cabinet. For that reason, the installer suggested I brush some sealer onto the cabinet face to protect it from moisture. I opted instead to install a plastic corner guard, which seems to be doing the trick. Second, there's no actual handle, and you accordingly have to pull on a cutout in the control panel to open the dishwasher, which tends to flex the panel somewhat. Although most of the cycles are admittedly long as is the case with all energy saver dishwashers these days, I've found that the one hour wash coupled with the heated dry option is more than adequate to clean the dishes. Give it a try yourself and see what you think. With the drying option, the whole process takes about an hour and a half.
We purchased this to replace a cheaper maytag, primarily because we wanted one with a stainless steel interior. At only $467 on sale, this is one of the cheapest we ever saw with a full stainless interior. It is full featured, very quiet, and cleans excellently. Haven't had it long so we can't vouch for the longevity, but very good so far.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 5% off when you use your Sears card to purchase select items Sold by Sears Use BONUS5. Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.
- Members earn 10% in points when they use Sears card to purchase select items Sold by Sears, BONUS10 Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.