Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Steel Tub - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213299000 | Model# 13299
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful Cleaning
Combining powerful cleaning with a gentle touch, the Kenmore 24" built-in dishwasher 1329 tackles the toughest grease and baked-on foods while being a safe and gentle way to wash your fine china and crystal glassware. The SmartWash HE Cycle helps save water and energy as it automatically adjusts output for each load, as the Kenmore UltraWash HE filter keeps food particles from interfering with continuous cycles. The stainless-steel tub on this built-in dishwasher traps in heat for more efficient drying and is resistant to mold and stains.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The China Gentle cycle washes your finest crystal and most delicate plates with a gentle touch, so you don't have to worry or wash them by hand when it's time to clean up.
- Built to resist stains, shrug-off corrosion and increase heat retention for improved drying performance, the stainless steel tub delivers service that shines.
- Cut down on hand-cleaning pots and pans by quickly raising, lowering or removing this adjustable upper rack, so there's always plenty of room for those larger items.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I can honestly say I HATE this dishwasher! The only thing good I can say about it is that it is quiet! I had it for about 6 months and the top drawer adjuster broke on one side. The top drawer would literally come off when it was full of dishes. I could only pull the drawer out halfway. A few months later the other side broke. I finally had to order $80 of PLASTIC replacement parts. When I called to order the parts the guy on the phone was very pleasant. He informed me that the part had been improved. I asked him if I still had to pay for the parts and the answer was yes! When I got the parts in they were exactly the same as what was on the dishwasher. I replaced the parts so the drawer stays on but now the drawer height will not adjust! So I cannot fit larger dishes in the bottom drawer!!! Every time I load the dishwasher I literally want to scream!! This was my first time to buy a KENMORE appliance and sadly my last!
My dishwasher lasted slightly over 1 year before its dashboard and the motor broke with the cost of repair and labor about $400. It was barely used at all. I strongly recommend NOT TO BUY this machine!!!
The exterior component and the Stainless steel tub may be okay, however, all the plastic parts that MOVE are inferior. They started breaking within 3 months of buying this and to date we have spent over 300.00 in little cheap plastic pieces so we can have an operable dishwasher. Then the topper, the motor burnt out. To buy it from Sears it was double the cost of purchasing it through the direct manufacturer and of course Sears didn't have it in stock either at a store or online and we would have had to wait longer (or never get it). So we purchased it from the mfg. Now the unit when being used sounds like I have a jet engine going in my kitchen. I am not going to buy another Kenmore product ever. I've had nothing but disappointments and inferior quality from my refrigerator, my oven, my gas grill, and now this.
Bay City, MI
I have owned this dishwasher for just over a year and love it. The stainless tub really helps with drying and we love it for washing/drying all of our baby bottles and dishes. I just purchased a new home and have to leave this behind, so we went ahead and purchased the same dishwasher to install when we get there. .
We've had this dishwasher for almost a year and it does not clean the dishes! I am disappointed that Consumer Reports recommended it because it definitely is not worth the money. My old dishwasher cost a third as much and cleaned perfectly. Also the spinning arm in the middle is too low. It almost hits the top of my dinner plates and limits what I can put in there. Do not buy this or you will be rewashing half of the dishes you put in it! I wish I could take it back!!
We've had this dishwasher for 17 months and the wheels on the top rack broke about 3 months ago. I called customer service and the rack is not under warranty and they wanted $75 for the two small parts + shipping. I said that I'd find the parts on the internet elsewhere and there you go DISCOUNT and brought the price to $35 for both. Here are the problems with this dishwasher that I over looked: 1. Plastic parts on top rack. They break and if yours haven't broken yet, they will. This is a huge problem every single time you load, roll, unload, etc the top rack. It slides off the roller and the rack hangs there with your glasses. It is heavy. If you have kids, you'll start to monitor them and eventually tell them to stay away from the dishwasher because the rack is so delicate. 2. There is a round food catcher in the bottom of the dishwasher to catch large food particles. It needs to be twisted out and cleaned - not just rinsed. You need to clean the grime / slime / film that lines the filter. It is gross. Why do I need to clean the dishwasher. But a dishwasher with a grinder. 3. I have the model with the power washer in the back. We rarely use it. Do not pay extra for it. I had a whirlpool for 10+ years and the rack was warranted for 5 years. We had them replaced when they rusted. A electrical component eventually went bad and the dishwasher needed to be replaced. There is no way that this Kenmore will last 10+ years. I don't care if whirlpool is a maker of Kenmore. It is an inferior product and I won't be purchasing either brand.
S Coffeyville, OK
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.