Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless-Steel Tub - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213293000 | Model# 13293
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful Cleaning
Combining powerful cleaning with a gentle touch, the Kenmore 24" built-in dishwasher 1329 tackles the toughest grease and baked-on foods while being a safe and gentle way to wash your fine china and crystal glassware. The SmartWash HE Cycle helps save water and energy as it automatically adjusts output for each load, as the Kenmore UltraWash HE filter keeps food particles from interfering with continuous cycles. The stainless-steel tub on this built-in dishwasher traps in heat for more efficient drying and is resistant to mold and stains.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The China Gentle cycle washes your finest crystal and most delicate plates with a gentle touch, so you don't have to worry or wash them by hand when it's time to clean up.
- Built to resist stains, shrug-off corrosion and increase heat retention for improved drying performance, the stainless steel tub delivers service that shines.
- Cut down on hand-cleaning pots and pans by quickly raising, lowering or removing this adjustable upper rack, so there's always plenty of room for those larger items.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've only had this for 1.5 years and the wheels on the top rack have broken off. So now the top rack will fall out when you try to slide it out, unless you move it very carefully. And of course it is most likely to fall when it is full of dishes. I have already broken a few glasses because of this. You can order new parts to replace the wheels, but with shipping it came to $75. That's a lot of money for 2 little parts, considering the starting cost of this dishwasher to begin with. I was expecting something better from Sears.
Soap door spring broke within a year. Then the soap door release broke. These where minor annoyances that my husband repaired. Now 3 years and one month after purchase the motor has burned out. I expected more than 3 years out of a $650 dishwasher. Should have known better than trusting the sears salesman.
For the first year, this dishwasher performed beautifully. Almost exactly 365 days after we bought it, however, it started to have problems. On a cold night, the plastic (!) water valve broke, first causing no water to enter and then exploding water all over the kitchen and into the basement . Luckily, we were there when it happened and could turn off the water supply. Then, the drying stopped working. We have now had the machine for 17 months and have had 4 or 5 visits from repairmen since December. They have replaced the fan, the soap and JetDry dispenser, and the vent, as well needing adjustments to several other bits and pieces. When they encounter a new problem, they rarely have the needed part on their trucks, meaning that the part has to be ordered and they have to come back again to install it. Scheduling their visits isn't bad as long as you are at home every day. Bottom line: Don't even think about buying this dishwasher unless you are willing to also pay for the extended warranty. Our Sears salesman suggested it (as salesmen always do), but I was convinced by the seriousness of the way he offered his suggestion. It was clear that we wouldn't be the first buyers to run into problems.
Had this dishwasher about 3 months. There was a slight problem with installation, it required my husband to go to Sears and retrieve some anchor screws to hold it in place. The detergent dispensary is a little low on the inside... so putting a tall dish next to it prevents it from opening properly. Overall I really like this dishwasher. It is very quiet, and my dishes have never looked cleaner. I would buy it again.
Purchased this dishwasher as my old one was 16 years old, quite noisy and leaked. What a difference!!!! Clean dishes and NO noise when it is running. The installation was quick and professional, no problems at all.
Staten Island, NY
All of the problems I have read with this POS are exactly true! I have wasted so much money from broken dishes from the rack falling apart that I should have spent the extra $800 and bought a GE. The adjustable rack on top was a great selling point...thinking that I could easily wash wine glasses...they were right about the "you can raise it up and down part," but they should have emphasized the "it comes down all by itself part"...all the way to the bottom! Yep, it's quiet....so quiet that you can't even hear your Waterford crystal crunching like it was in a Craftsman mulcher instead of a dishwasher. Completely turned off by ever shopping at SEARS...no wondering they are struggling!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS! Extra 5% or 0% financing for 12 months on appliances over $499 with your Sears Card Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.