Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Steel Tub - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213259000 | Model# 13259
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1325 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- Nylon-coated dish racks don't scratch or scrape delicate stemware or china, and they'll stand up to years of use and support the heaviest pots and pans.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bought this in May of 2012. While it does a nice job getting the dishes clean and it is much quieter than our old one, the upper rack is not as sturdy as the old one. It's been wobbly from the start and comes off the track on the left side frequently. After reading several reviews, it appears that this has been an issue with several users.
We replaced our 10 yr Kenmore, cheap version. THis upgrade was fantastic. This machine is quite and cleans very well. Dishes come out perfect. This was a great purchase for our family. I would recommend this DW over the cheaper versions any day!
Have had it for about 9 months now. We are very satisfied. It is quiet, does a great job cleaning everything, and is very user friendly. You can adjust the top rack as needed. It has several fancy run options, we just use the basic clean and dry cycle. It does run for a while, but so quiet it doesn't matter
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
The dishwasher looks good but I have not used it yet. My husband had installed it and I started to place dishes inside when I noted a dent damaged spot all the way in the back. We had to remove and return the dishwasher. Sears was great about it,but still a hustle. Ordered the same one, without dent!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.