Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213282000 | Model# 13282
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1325 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- Cut down on hand-cleaning pots and pans by quickly raising, lowering or removing this adjustable upper rack, so there's always plenty of room for those larger items.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Sedro Woolley, WA
I purchased this dishwasher for the lower noise rating, actually my husband insisted on having a lower noise dishwasher. It is quite a bit quieter than my old cheapie dishwasher that I had. I wash a lot of my dishes on the pots and pans level and it is nice to have so many options on the panel to choose from.
We bought this when we re-did our kitchen in 2012, so it is just short of 2 years old. There is some kind of leak in the bottom which has now ruined our new floor infront of the dishwasher and because we didn't buy the protection plan when we bought it Kenmore or Sears will not fix the leak. The parts will cost us over $100 without labor. It is pretty sad that our new dishwasher already needs fixed and will do damage to our flooring. WILL NOT PURCHASE KENMORE AGAIN.
I purchased this dishwasher a couple weeks ago. It's very quiet and has room for large items on the bottom. Unfortunately, regardless of the setting and how long it sits before unloading, you will have to dry your silverware. The rest of the items will have a little water on it. I had the repair person come out and look at it and he told me that we need to turn our water heater up. Though our hot water is plenty warm, I turned it up. It made absolutely no difference.
Bought this dishwasher to replace another Kenmore that lasted about 6 years. This is a NOISY dishwasher that does not clean dishes. It does not dry them either. And, there is a smell if you don't wash out the filter every time you run it. Then, if you don't run it for a couple of days the odor comes back - apparently from that filter. The turbo boost jets do nothing but add more noise. The machine also goes through rinse aid like crazy!
I like the smooth look of the front of this dishwasher. However, that is all I like about it. It cleans about the same as our older model did, but it doesn't dry the dishes. They can sit ALL day and still be dripping wet. Who wants to hand dry dishes when they have a dishwasher that is supposed to do that? Based on the other reviews on this site I believe Sears (Kenmore) needs to take a look into this complaint. Perhaps a recall is needed?
I like the fact that this dishwasher is much more roomer than my old one. I do wish that it had a time remaining window on the front of the door.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 17-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.