Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ TurboZone™ - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213049000 | Model# 13049
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - A Concentrated Clean
Rotating spray jets and adjustable racks provide the Kenmore 24" built-in dishwasher 1304 with the power to produce sparkling, clean dishes in just one wash. This Kenmore dishwasher contains roomy racks made of durable nylon that protect and clean your dishes quickly and efficiently. The upper rack can be easily adjusted to fit your extra large pots, pans and other bulky dishware and the SmartWash HE cycle automatically adjusts the amount of water and energy used for each load.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Push a single button to lift, lower or completely remove this premium upper rack from your dishwasher, so there's always plenty of room for large dishes, pots and platters.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Cocoa Beach, FL
We bought this model a few months ago. It does the job, and it does not make a loud noise. Then we moved to a house without a dishwasher. We bought the same model.
North Adams, MA
I thought that I had purchased the ideal dishwasher. The dishes were never as clean as desired. The control panel broke and was replaced after two years and again after another year. I wish that I had returned this item when I could have.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This machine replaced a 15 year old Kenmore. Positives - Very Quiet - Turbo Boost works well - The quick rinse is great when dishes are kept overnight - Dries surprisingly well - Priced very fairly Negatives - upright prongs could be longer to separate large plates better - Top rack adjustment is awkward but since it is rarely used I have no problem
Our Kenmore dishwasher was delivered, as promised, in a timely manner. The installers were courteous and efficient. And the dishwasher is one of the best we have had to date. When finished, the dishes are clean and spotless. For approximately 45 years, I have purchased Sears appliances, kitchen and other appliances, and have always been pleased with the life of the appliances and the service(s) Sears provided. I have a refrigerator, for drinks only, that has set in my garages for 20+ years. Since I now need a larger capacity, I will replace it in early to mid-2014. The current unit is still in good operating condition and has run maintenance free as of this writing. My choice and recommendation for appliances is Sears...I am confident that we will continue to experience the same level of satisfaction with our new dishwasher.
I used to really love this dishwasher. It has ALL of the features I wanted. Quick rinse, turbo zone, adjustable top rack.... but the touch pad control panel went bad after less than 3 years. Service call and parts were more than half the price of a new one. SO DISAPPOINTED!
We bought this dishwasher back in May, and have been very happy with it...That is until a week ago when one of the little plastic rollers that the top rack rolls in and out of the machine on, broke. When pulling the rack out to unload it, the roller, along with another small piece of plastic, just broke off and fell on the floor...I have no idea why...We're not rough with our appliances, and this machine is only 5 months old. I've never had something like this break on any other dishwasher that we've ever had, and we have had Kenmore products before, of all kinds, without a problem. Fortunately, this is covered under the warranty, and the part was ordered, and it came today-The repairman is coming next week, so hopefully this will be fixed without a problem and won't happen again. We'll see. Other than this, this machine does a great job of cleaning, though the cycles tend to be quite long. The 1 hour wash is the shortest, so we use that when we need the dishes washed in a hurry. Overall we've been happy, but are disappointed and a bit mystified about the part that broke. Hopefully this will be an isolated occurrence.
Not very happy with the product. Never really did a great job; very slow and never dries dishes fully. Have had repairman out 4 times now. Replaced heat element and control panel twice. Reset once. Bottom rack vertical posts are very short...too short to hold plates apart from each other. This is the worst product I have ever purchased from Sears.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 5% off when you use your Sears card to purchase select items Sold by Sears Use BONUS5. Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.
- Members earn 10% in points when they use Sears card to purchase select items Sold by Sears, BONUS10 Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.