Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Steel Tub - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213299000 | Model# 13299
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful Cleaning
Combining powerful cleaning with a gentle touch, the Kenmore 24" built-in dishwasher 1329 tackles the toughest grease and baked-on foods while being a safe and gentle way to wash your fine china and crystal glassware. The SmartWash HE Cycle helps save water and energy as it automatically adjusts output for each load, as the Kenmore UltraWash HE filter keeps food particles from interfering with continuous cycles. The stainless-steel tub on this built-in dishwasher traps in heat for more efficient drying and is resistant to mold and stains.
- The ENERGY STAR® qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses fewer resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The China Gentle cycle washes your finest crystal and most delicate plates with a gentle touch, so you don't have to worry or wash them by hand when it's time to clean up.
- Built to resist stains, shrug-off corrosion and increase heat retention for improved drying performance, the stainless steel tub delivers service that shines.
- Cut down on hand-cleaning pots and pans by quickly raising, lowering or removing this adjustable upper rack, so there's always plenty of room for those larger items.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We've had this dishwasher for 17 months and the wheels on the top rack broke about 3 months ago. I called customer service and the rack is not under warranty and they wanted $75 for the two small parts + shipping. I said that I'd find the parts on the internet elsewhere and there you go DISCOUNT and brought the price to $35 for both. Here are the problems with this dishwasher that I over looked: 1. Plastic parts on top rack. They break and if yours haven't broken yet, they will. This is a huge problem every single time you load, roll, unload, etc the top rack. It slides off the roller and the rack hangs there with your glasses. It is heavy. If you have kids, you'll start to monitor them and eventually tell them to stay away from the dishwasher because the rack is so delicate. 2. There is a round food catcher in the bottom of the dishwasher to catch large food particles. It needs to be twisted out and cleaned - not just rinsed. You need to clean the grime / slime / film that lines the filter. It is gross. Why do I need to clean the dishwasher. But a dishwasher with a grinder. 3. I have the model with the power washer in the back. We rarely use it. Do not pay extra for it. I had a whirlpool for 10+ years and the rack was warranted for 5 years. We had them replaced when they rusted. A electrical component eventually went bad and the dishwasher needed to be replaced. There is no way that this Kenmore will last 10+ years. I don't care if whirlpool is a maker of Kenmore. It is an inferior product and I won't be purchasing either brand.
S Coffeyville, OK
I love this dishwasher. Our dishes come out SO clean, and our old one actually worked ok, so I was hoping a new one would work as well as the older models. The stainless is easy to clean with the swipe of a damp cloth. Its very quiet. I was told by Sears that this is made by Whirlpool. Get it on sale and you'll be thrilled! Love the top rack wash only and heated dry.
I was shopping for a new dishwasher and found this one at Sears in Reno, NV. The salesman was very helpful. It was on sale and it was delivered the next day. Very quiet and works very well.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.