Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ PowerWave™ Spray Arm - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213229000 | Model# 13229
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore® 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ PowerWave™ Spray Arm - Cleans Dishes From Every Direction
The 24 in. Kenmore built-in dishwasher 1322 features the PowerWave™ Spray Arm that gets dishes clean from every direction, with sequential jets that sweep dishes from not just one but two sides for 80% more coverage.* Plus, no one cleans better,** thanks to the energy-efficient Ultra Wash® HE Wash System. This dishwasher also includes a Time Remaining Display that provides you with valuable information about cycle status, as well as the amount of time left in your cycle, so you’ll know exactly when your dishes will be clean, dry and ready to use. And, it operates at just 50 dBA, so you can chit chat without interruption while your dishes are getting clean.
*Compared to a traditional lower spray arm (based on 468 to 854 sq cm).
**Among leading brands with stainless steel tub.
- Stainless steel tub helps reduce food stains and retain heat to improve drying performance
- Premium, Adjustable Upper Rack allows you to lift and lower the rack with ease to accommodate large or odd-shaped dishes and avoid hand washing
- With 1-Hour Wash, your dishes are done in less time without sacrificing cleaning
- Sanitize Option eliminates 99.9% of food soil bacteria so you can feel good about protecting your family
Added on July 30, 2014
Overall, others give this:
I recently researched dishwashers with CR and was going to buy the recommended BOSCH, however when my wife and i realized how difficult it was going to be to load our dishes in their racks we opted for another Kenmore. The last one lasted almost 10 years and the new one had the same racks so we felt pretty confident in the product. I think you would agree that for the most part dishwashers are all pretty much the same. I have read a lot of different manufacture comments and most of the new dishwashers are fairly quiet and do a good job cleaning. This model is no exception. The Stainless steel tub and the quieter drain cycle definitely help with the noise and the new style wash arm is also a plus. However if you think you don't have to pre rinse some tough food stains before you haphazardly load the dishwasher you are definitely wrong. I don't care what brand you buy, a dishwasher can't clean ALL dishes with stuck on food particles. I have tested this a few times without pre rinsing, and they still come out with SOME stuck on food particles. Over all a good machine. Purchased it on sale a week before black friday, which was my bad because it went on sale for $100 less and they wouldn't honor the BLACK FRIDAY DEAL. I wasn't happy about that. When i called they refused to credit the difference. They were willing to sell me a new one and i could return the original however?.there was a handling charge which amounted to around $75. Oh well live and learn.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.