Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ PowerWave™ Spray Arm - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213222000 | Model# 13222
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore® 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ PowerWave™ Spray Arm - Cleans Dishes From Every Direction
The 24 in. Kenmore built-in dishwasher 1322 features the PowerWave™ Spray Arm that gets dishes clean from every direction, with sequential jets that sweep dishes from not just one but two sides for 80% more coverage.* Plus, no one cleans better,** thanks to the energy-efficient Ultra Wash® HE Wash System. This dishwasher also includes a Time Remaining Display that provides you with valuable information about cycle status, as well as the amount of time left in your cycle, so you’ll know exactly when your dishes will be clean, dry and ready to use. And, it operates at just 50 dBA, so you can chit chat without interruption while your dishes are getting clean.
*Compared to a traditional lower spray arm (based on 468 to 854 sq cm).
**Among leading brands with stainless steel tub.
- Stainless steel tub helps reduce food stains and retain heat to improve drying performance
- Premium, Adjustable Upper Rack allows you to lift and lower the rack with ease to accommodate large or odd-shaped dishes and avoid hand washing
- With 1-Hour Wash, your dishes are done in less time without sacrificing cleaning
- Sanitize Option eliminates 99.9% of food soil bacteria so you can feel good about protecting your family
Added on July 30, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
San Gabriel, CA
I bought this dishwasher during Black Friday. It's hard to find a stainless tub dishwasher with all the features at the same price point of this one. It's made by Whirlpool. Installation was easy. I cut out a cabinet near the sink and ran the electrical, water supply, and drain lines. I bought a Kenmore connection kit and it came with an 8ft supply line along with all the necessary connections. The rear wheels have several holes you can put them in depending on how high your cabinet opening. The instructions state you can remove the wheels completely for a 33.5in opening or you also can stick them in the highest holes so you don't lose them. The front legs adjust to level out the dishwasher once it's in place. The dishwasher is super quiet. You can still talk at normal volume when it working. It uses way less water than washing dishes manually. We use Finish Powerball tabs for detergent. The PowerWave spray arms spray water from the tops and bottoms of each rack. The bottom spray arms of each rack are the more powerful of the sets so the instructions still tell you to angle dirty dishes downward. Make sure they are facing as much towards the centers of the racks as possible. You can pack it pretty tightly and it will still get dishes clean. It is amazing how well it cleans our dishes. We run it every night or every two nights on the SmartWash setting that adjusts the water and energy it uses depending on the load. It remembers the last cycle ran, so if that's the cycle that you want, you just hit the start button. The SmartWash cycle takes about 2:30 hours. There is a 1 hour wash cycle if you're in a hurry, but it uses more water and energy. There are also high temp and sanitize modes that increase to wash and rinse temps. The racks are very well built. They are designed to hold different things in certain ways. The silverware basket is versatile. It holds everything we have, even chopsticks. We place chopsticks square side or thicker side down in the basket. The dishwasher also has a heated dry option. We haven't had to use it yet. We just take out the dishes and place them in a drying rack. We have the rinse aid compartment filled with Finish JetDry. All in all, this is an awesome stainless steel tub dishwasher at a great price.
Hard to follow a much loved 20 year Maytag! This dishwasher is so awesome. So quiet - hardly know it is running. Can't believe how clean and sparkling everything is despite NOT being rinsed beforehand. WOW!!!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Midnight Madness! Extra 5% off Kenmore Appliances over $499. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 30-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.