Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ Sani-Rinse™ - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213039000 | Model# 13039
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful Cleaning
Even the most skilled cooks make messes, but having the Kenmore built-in dishwasher 1303 in your kitchen makes cleaning up a breeze. It comes equipped with extra-roomy, durable racks for large loads of dishes. The pressurized nozzles pack powerful sprays that effectively scrub messy residue away from your dishes. The rinse aid cleanses dishes with reduced streaking and spotting, leaving them sparkling clean. With its spacious design and efficient cleaning mechanisms, this ENERGY STAR-qualified Kenmore 24" built-in dishwasher provides the power needed to leave your dishes looking brand new, every time.
- The ENERGY STAR qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses wastes fewer resources.
- Pressurized spray nozzles shoot streams of wash and rinse water over dishes to break off and clear away the most stuck-on and smeared-on foods, grease and soap residues.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- The easy to load Rinse Aid Reservoir helps remove every trace of soap and minerals, for a spotless finish to every wash.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I'm really p'd about no AC plug with the unit and that it has to be purchased separately. Until now, I didn't think SEARS was so cheap... The washer is just 'okay'. Average. I don't understand how it can be energy complaint when it runs 4 hours on the normal cycle.
San Diego, CA
I put this dishwasher in our apartments. I buy the 5 year warranty and assume I will be replacing it every 6 or so. The dishwashers so far have survived and pleased the tenants.
I purchased this dishwasher to replace one that we had for 20 years. I purchased this machine online without even seeing it. I have been very pleased with this purchase. It is quiet and does an excellent job of cleaning our dishes. Very proud of my purchase.
The only thing that bothers me about my new dishwasher is I don't think it dries well. There's condensation on the inside of the door when I open it.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Pros- it is really quiet, seems to do a good job cleaning dishes and didn't break the bank to do it; we've been without a dishwasher for a long time and this has some great features over our last machine. Cons- long running cycle and you do want to use the rinse liquid to cry a nice clean job in glassware
Flat Rock, NC
I cannot tell you enough what a lousy piece of junk this machine is. Sears should be embarrassed. No wonder why they need a holding company to buy their brand and our local Sears closed after 30+ years. Let's start from the beginning...shall we? We bought this POS almost 2 years ago (well, this version's older brother). Almost within weeks, one of the glass rack clips broke and we could not get it repaired. So...I guess we can live with that (my thoughts). Afterall, we have three kids under the age of 8 and it could have been something we did. There is a constant odor that we can never identify. Since, there was a rack wheel that broke cleanly off through normal wear. We cannot keep from getting the bottom rack from constantly getting off track and NOW...to end all that beats all...apparently, the buttons only work now when they want to. This temperamental piece of **** cannot "sense" our fingers touching the buttons. And, none of the LED lights work either. Or, one light is constantly on and none of the others work. AND, what the **** is THAT SMELL!?!?! And, yes, we have cleaned the filter repeatedly. SEARS...you're an embarrassment!!! 2 years and now I have to probably go and buy another one....Not shopping you guys ever again...especially since you closed in our town as well. Cancelling my credit card, too. Oh, and this is on top of the piece of **** vacuum I got from you as well. Later dudes!
Del Rio, TX
The old dishwasher still worked but the dish racks didn't live as long. This looks like it will be much better- functional and at a reasonable price for a gift to kids. Thanks!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399 Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.