Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ Sani-Rinse™ - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213033000 | Model# 13033
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful Cleaning
Even the most skilled cooks make messes, but having the Kenmore built-in dishwasher 1303 in your kitchen makes cleaning up a breeze. It comes equipped with extra-roomy, durable racks for large loads of dishes. The pressurized nozzles pack powerful sprays that effectively scrub messy residue away from your dishes. The rinse aid cleanses dishes with reduced streaking and spotting, leaving them sparkling clean. With its spacious design and efficient cleaning mechanisms, this ENERGY STAR-qualified Kenmore 24" built-in dishwasher provides the power needed to leave your dishes looking brand new, every time.
- The ENERGY STAR qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses wastes fewer resources.
- Pressurized spray nozzles shoot streams of wash and rinse water over dishes to break off and clear away the most stuck-on and smeared-on foods, grease and soap residues.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- The easy to load Rinse Aid Reservoir helps remove every trace of soap and minerals, for a spotless finish to every wash.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We recently purchased this dishwasher because our old one started to leak. I believe that for the price and quality of dishwashers this is all you really need. The added options you can add to a dishwasher are extensive, but for a simple quality product with some added bells and whistles I think that you would very pleased.
Works great wish they include the water line attachment that you don't know it doesn't come with when you purchase it. You spend all that money and you can't include the water hook up????
I've had this dishwasher (in black) for almost 3 years now, and it's a solid 4-star unit. 1. It's not fancy, don't expect it to be amazingly quiet or have a ton of cycle options. I can hear this unit in my living room but it doesn't require you to turn up the TV. At 54dbs, it's probably 1/3 the noise of the 1980's KitchenAid it replaced. 2. I always use the Smart Wash cycle, it uses an optical sensor to measure how dirty the dishes are, and how many are in the unit. Expect this cycle to run 2 hours MINIMUM, including the 30 minute dry time. For me this makes no difference, I turn it on and leave the house, usually. 3. Rinse Aid is definitely recommended, when I went cheap and didn't use it, all the dishes were sopping wet when I removed them. Rinse Aid is worth the extra $ IMHO. 4. I've had no serious problems with the dishwasher in 3 years besides the rinse aid cap becoming warped and getting stuck, the service contract I purchased with the product covered this, which is good since the cap cost around $35. 5. Most newer dishwashers use a filtration disposer system instead of a grinder, and there is a filter in the bottom that should be checked every month or so, I've never had anything in mine but it's worth checking to be safe. 6. There isn't much need to pre-rinse with this thing, I eat oatmeal out of the bowl and throw it right in, everything gets cleaned 100%, the only thing I do is scrape off big chunks that wouldn't go through the filter. Pre rinsing is a huge water waster. All in all it's a good unit, my next one will probably have a stainless tub for less noise, but for what I paid it does a nice job cleaning and is quite efficient.
I'm really p'd about no AC plug with the unit and that it has to be purchased separately. Until now, I didn't think SEARS was so cheap... The washer is just 'okay'. Average. I don't understand how it can be energy complaint when it runs 4 hours on the normal cycle.
San Diego, CA
I put this dishwasher in our apartments. I buy the 5 year warranty and assume I will be replacing it every 6 or so. The dishwashers so far have survived and pleased the tenants.
I purchased this dishwasher to replace one that we had for 20 years. I purchased this machine online without even seeing it. I have been very pleased with this purchase. It is quiet and does an excellent job of cleaning our dishes. Very proud of my purchase.
The only thing that bothers me about my new dishwasher is I don't think it dries well. There's condensation on the inside of the door when I open it.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 17-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.