Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ Sani-Rinse™ - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213032000 | Model# 13032
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful Cleaning
Even the most skilled cooks make messes, but having the Kenmore built-in dishwasher 1303 in your kitchen makes cleaning up a breeze. It comes equipped with extra-roomy, durable racks for large loads of dishes. The pressurized nozzles pack powerful sprays that effectively scrub messy residue away from your dishes. The rinse aid cleanses dishes with reduced streaking and spotting, leaving them sparkling clean. With its spacious design and efficient cleaning mechanisms, this ENERGY STAR-qualified Kenmore 24" built-in dishwasher provides the power needed to leave your dishes looking brand new, every time.
- The ENERGY STAR qualified UltraWash HE System uses up to 40% less electricity and 68% less water than some dishwashers, for a powerful clean that uses wastes fewer resources.
- Pressurized spray nozzles shoot streams of wash and rinse water over dishes to break off and clear away the most stuck-on and smeared-on foods, grease and soap residues.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- The easy to load Rinse Aid Reservoir helps remove every trace of soap and minerals, for a spotless finish to every wash.
Added on June 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Saint Cloud, FL
We purchased this unit to replace a 10 year old GE. This has many more features and is extremely quite. It does an excellent job cleaning and does it all in a nice amount of time. The delivery was exactly as scheduled and the installation was supurb. Truly recommend this dishwasher if you are looking for a quality unit that performs beyond ecpectations.
Santa Barbara, CA
This unit replaced a 15-year old similar model that was more expensive back then but had several additional cycles/features. We ran the 'normal wash' cycle for the first time today with a full load, making sure to add the Jet-Dry to combat other reviewers' complaints of dishes that were spotted and/or not fully dry. Cycle time was just under 2 hours with heated dry (about the same as our old unit) and the dishes were completely dry and spot-free. There was some condensation on the sidewalls and a few residual water drops on the plastic silverware bin, but not objectionable. This unit was noticeably more quiet during its run time than the older unit and they both made about the same amount of gurgling noises when draining. All-in-all a very decent unit at an acceptable price point. The racks seem a little flimsier than what they replaced but they should still last for some years.
Boiling Springs, SC
Boiling Springs, SC
Takoma Park, MD
We recently got this new dishwasher. So far its been doing what it is suppose to do. We've had it for almost a month now. Our old dishwasher was really old so this one is a great upgrade. Water is dispensed from the top, middle and bottom shelf which allows all the dishes to be cleaned. Let's hope it continues this way.
I bought this unit to replace our 27 year old Kitchen Aid unit. WOW....should of made the switch years ago!! It is exceptionally quiet and our dishes and silverware come out SPOTLESS! Great BANG for your BUCK also. Highly Recommend:)
It doesn't clean well, never dries the dishes, takes almost 4 hours. It is a piece of ****. I wish I would have returned it right away. The only reason it got two stars is because it is quieter than some. Not as quiet as a Bosch tho. I really wish I had returned it. Have to hand wash some of my dishes, or run them thru twice. Awful.
I bought this to replace a dishwasher that came with my house. I was really happy it has a top rack sprayer as well as in the bottom. My only complaint is a 4- hour cycle ! seems REALLY excessive. I use the basic 1 hour cycle instead. It uses a little more water than the 4 hr. one, but I need my dishes before the 4 hours are up.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.