Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02213073000 | Model# 13073
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Sanitizing Convenience
You won't have to worry about germs with this Kenmore 24" built-in dishwasher 1307. Equipped with the NSF® Certified Sanitize Rinse option, this Kenmore built-in dishwasher eliminates 99.9% of food-related bacteria. The pressurized spray nozzles are designed to remove the toughest food stains for sparkling clean dishes the first time, every time. A rinse aid dispenser and heated dry option help prevent streaking, leaving glass spotless and crystal clear. With optional power and water-saving settings, this ENERGY STAR® qualified 24" built-in dishwasher is smart as well as sanitary.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- A powerful coil raises interior temperatures quickly and holds them high until every dish, pan and utensil is dry, so you don't have to do it by hand.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on February 25, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
It is so nice to have a dependable dishwasher that is quiet. This machine gets a good workout with seven people in the house, three meals a day - every day. It is very functional and quiet. Looking forward to years of continued use. It installed easily and we are very pleased with this purchase. Would recommend it to friends and family.
Saint Cloud, FL
Great dishwasher so far. The quietest one I have seen. Washes clean - even the pans and pots! Sparkly dishes and dried well. I have only used it once but I am greatly pleased with this purchase and I would recommend it to others. Price was good, too.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
We had this dishwasher for 1 year and 10 days and the pump stopped working. I was told it would cost between $200 and $300 to fix. I don't think its asking too much to have a $400 dishwasher last more than a year and 10 days.
We are preping the house for sale and did not want to spend a lot of money and so we bought this unit. It is now in place and looks good. We are pleased with how quiet it is.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.