Kenmore 24 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04668032000 | Model# 68032
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - More Storage, Easier Organization
This Kenmore top-freezer refrigerator 6803 offers more storage and easier organization for your kitchen. Extra wide door bins are perfectly sized to hold up to 12 cans of your favorite beverage, tall two-liter bottles or gallon-sized containers. The Adjustable Glass Shelves extend the full width of this refrigerator, making them perfect for storing long sheet cakes, casserole dishes and much more. For added convenience, the contoured refrigerator and freezer doors are reversible so they can be installed to suit any kitchen space.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- Efficient recessed LED lights are mounted along the sides of the refrigerator to give you more space and make it easy to see what you're looking for.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- Designed to customize and help increase visibility, adjustable glass shelving moves to suit your storage needs while delivering an easy to clean surface with serious support.
Added on July 22, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is the largest fridge without taking up super amounts of space in the room! I wanted a fridge with no ice maker and space for platters/sheet cakes could rest easily inside! What a great buy! I am going to get this for my house also(we use this one at work) when my fridge needs replacing!(maybe sooner if I finally get frustrated enough with the lack of space in my current fridge!)
San Angelo, TX
love the led lights in my new fridge. The shelves in the door are wide enough for my gallon jugs of milk. I got the refrigerator without a icemaker and wish they had added a rack in the freezer for ice cube trays. So far all is good and I am liking my purchase.
Love this refrigerator! Lots of lighting in the fridge and freezer - have never had lights in the freezer before. The full deli drawer is great, we no longer have to cram everything into a tiny drawer. Lots of space, and the fridge keeps cool very well. Lots of door space, too. Very happy with this purchase!
Mount Horeb, WI
Well made, very attractive and VERY VERY QUIET!! We purchased a GE first, but sent it back because it way too noisy. Would have kept the GE otherwise. But glad we found this one instead. The shelving arrangement is very flexible; the LED side door lighting as well as in the freezer is great. And the unit performs very well in terms of keeping everything the right temperature. Note that this unit is Editor's Choice at Refrigerators.Reviewed.com. There was an issue with a flaw in the stainless steel door, but Sears took care of that right away no questions asked. We are very happy, and again, it is VERY quiet, which was one of the important features for us because we have a great room design and we could hear the other refrigerator from the living room. This one is nearly silent.
After months and months of looking at side by side, top freezer, etc. I finally ended up purchasing this because it was by far the best overall for the price. Larger side by side could not come close to holding what this fridge can hold. If you are looking for a standard fridge with a great look and some nice touches but nothing out of this world, then this is a great purchase that should be made! There are many things right about this fridge that made me purchase it: - SIZE: Upgrading from an old 20cu that served us well for 15+ years. The old fridge/freezer sections were full but with everything transferred over it appears empty still. Really love the ability to put so much in the door (even gallons of milk). Freezer could be alittle bigger, but it pretty standard for a top freezer. The 33 in width was nice too allowing it to fit in the same size with breather room! - LOOK: The smooth front white has a great look to it. The sides are still the older non-smooth look though, but you don't notice it. Love the shelving. The lighting is great with LED lights on the sides when the open the fridge and a light in the freezer makes a huge difference (which last fridge did not have) - WORKS: Within an hour set on standard it was already cold. It runs very quiet too. REMEMBER NEVER TO BLOCK THE VENTS IN THE BACK of the freezer! Crisper drawers seems to work too. One of the reasons why i chose the bare bones fridge without ice maker and internal water was both those additions takes space away from fridge/freezer cu ft storage. The fridge actually comes with a ice cube tray and bin, so i can make my own ice and with the freezer you can have so much ice made in a day that you are set for weeks! Also price is 200-300 cheaper without those additions which you can just do yourself.
The refrigerator has a low level hum to it, but you get used to it after a while. I wanted to adjust the shelving and tried to find information at sears.com online with live chat--no help, telephoned Sears-no help, rep just looked in same generic "manual" flyer that I had which did not address adjusting the shelving. I had to go to my local Sears Outlet and found a nice saleman who with myself and daughter opened all the refrigerators they had on floor until we found one with similar shelving. Took him a while, but finally figured out how to do it. Why they don't put that information in the manual, I don't know!
Oak Park, MI
The computer board does not work properly. Freezer over-freezes everything, making ice cream rock hard, even on the lowest settings. Computer board went twice already in the less than 2 years that I have owned it - that's over a $300 repair right there.
This refrigerator is really nice. The color matches the craftsman tool boxes and cabinet that I purchased at Sears for my husband. The price of the refrigerator was very good and the delivery went smoothly. The inside is really big so there is lots of room for drinks. This refrigerator is for my garage where I keep all my drinks and extra freezer foods.
Very nice, basic freezer / refrigerator. Clean looking exterior. Large, practical interior. Good marks for cost per year operation. This is our "overflow" unit that lives in the garage - a perfect choice if you need one!
I really like having the freezer on top. Also having a light inside the freezer, not just in the refrigerator is great. The LED lights provide good lighting while being more energy efficient.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.