Kenmore 24 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04668032000 | Model# 68032
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - More Storage, Easier Organization
This Kenmore top-freezer refrigerator 6803 offers more storage and easier organization for your kitchen. Extra wide door bins are perfectly sized to hold up to 12 cans of your favorite beverage, tall two-liter bottles or gallon-sized containers. The Adjustable Glass Shelves extend the full width of this refrigerator, making them perfect for storing long sheet cakes, casserole dishes and much more. For added convenience, the contoured refrigerator and freezer doors are reversible so they can be installed to suit any kitchen space.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- Efficient recessed LED lights are mounted along the sides of the refrigerator to give you more space and make it easy to see what you're looking for.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- Designed to customize and help increase visibility, adjustable glass shelving moves to suit your storage needs while delivering an easy to clean surface with serious support.
Added on July 22, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I love this refrigerator. It's well lighted, huge door shelves and very quiet. So far so good. Even the freezer has lights another plus. I love the non texture exterior, it has a smooth finish.
Good looking product. Kudos to delivery people who carried it over the hardwood. They were very careful. The fridge plugged in, got cool right away. We love the LED lighting and the spacious interior. We have so much room now in the doors for all the bottles and condiments. The interior sparkles and the exterior finish is beautiful. It is holding the temperature as it should and we're very happy with this product. We had many Kenmore products and we are always satisfied with all of them. After 15 years with our old smaller refridgerator we decided to get a new one at a great price for Christmas. We will sell the old one as it still works great. Thank you Sears also for a great online purchase experience with frequent text updates during delivery progress.
Sometimes new designs are not the best. Had a top-of-line side-by-side and hated it. Couldn't put large items in refer side and items were hard to find. Designers realized this flaw and now have 2 doors that you have to open to get food out!! What is this about?! Not to mention freezer on bottom....had one of those, also.....worse decision. You have to literally DIG through frozen food to find what you want, because you can't see it. So, here comes the original design...freezer on top (you can see everything), food on bottom, 24 cu ft of space. It is wonderful. I didn't need the cold water dispenser...just one more item to work with. You won't regret buying this not-so-new design. You can store whole hams, large platters and will still have plenty of room. Thanks Kenmore for keeping this design and making it very affordable.
San Angelo, TX
love the led lights in my new fridge. The shelves in the door are wide enough for my gallon jugs of milk. I got the refrigerator without a icemaker and wish they had added a rack in the freezer for ice cube trays. So far all is good and I am liking my purchase.
After months and months of looking at side by side, top freezer, etc. I finally ended up purchasing this because it was by far the best overall for the price. Larger side by side could not come close to holding what this fridge can hold. If you are looking for a standard fridge with a great look and some nice touches but nothing out of this world, then this is a great purchase that should be made! There are many things right about this fridge that made me purchase it: - SIZE: Upgrading from an old 20cu that served us well for 15+ years. The old fridge/freezer sections were full but with everything transferred over it appears empty still. Really love the ability to put so much in the door (even gallons of milk). Freezer could be alittle bigger, but it pretty standard for a top freezer. The 33 in width was nice too allowing it to fit in the same size with breather room! - LOOK: The smooth front white has a great look to it. The sides are still the older non-smooth look though, but you don't notice it. Love the shelving. The lighting is great with LED lights on the sides when the open the fridge and a light in the freezer makes a huge difference (which last fridge did not have) - WORKS: Within an hour set on standard it was already cold. It runs very quiet too. REMEMBER NEVER TO BLOCK THE VENTS IN THE BACK of the freezer! Crisper drawers seems to work too. One of the reasons why i chose the bare bones fridge without ice maker and internal water was both those additions takes space away from fridge/freezer cu ft storage. The fridge actually comes with a ice cube tray and bin, so i can make my own ice and with the freezer you can have so much ice made in a day that you are set for weeks! Also price is 200-300 cheaper without those additions which you can just do yourself.
Oak Park, MI
The computer board does not work properly. Freezer over-freezes everything, making ice cream rock hard, even on the lowest settings. Computer board went twice already in the less than 2 years that I have owned it - that's over a $300 repair right there.
Very nice, basic freezer / refrigerator. Clean looking exterior. Large, practical interior. Good marks for cost per year operation. This is our "overflow" unit that lives in the garage - a perfect choice if you need one!
I really like having the freezer on top. Also having a light inside the freezer, not just in the refrigerator is great. The LED lights provide good lighting while being more energy efficient.
I went from a side by side refrigerator/freezer to the top freezer and there is so much more space! Everything is so easy to access. I'm in and out of the freezer so often so I like the top freezer and quantity of items that I can store and that everything is so easy to see. It is very well lit and quiet. Very happy with this purchase.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Midnight Madness! Extra 5% off Kenmore Appliances over $499. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 01-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.