Kenmore 24 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator w/ Internal Water Dispenser - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679433000 | Model# 79433
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Balanced Refrigeration, Ample Storage
You can store more food and beverages in this Kenmore top-freezer refrigerator 7943. This refrigerator features an internal water dispenser and has ample room to accommodate all of your groceries and keep them organized, with the convenient Full Width Pantry Drawer, deep gallon-sized door bins, adjustable shelves and two humidity-controlled crisper drawers. Multi Air Flow technology keeps the temperature consistent throughout. Enjoy your fresh groceries longer with this convenient and efficient Kenmore refrigerator.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- An internal filtered water dispenser located above the top shelf quickly fills your glass, mug or carafe with clean, cool water.
- A built-in icemaker automatically makes chilly ice cubes, so whether you're cooling a hot drink or mixing up a cocktail, the ice you need is always on hand.
- Efficient recessed LED lights are mounted along the sides of the refrigerator to give you more space and make it easy to see what you're looking for.
Added on August 25, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Just what we needed perfect for our space and the ice machine and the water in side are a nice extra touch the only complaint I have is it didn't come with a filter.
Poplar Grove, IL
We used the credit from our previous "lemon" Kenmore refrigerator and a "bit" of cash, to upgrade to this model. Great choice! We are very satisfied with the new unit!
West Hartford, CT
We wanted a big fridge with built-in water dispenser and icemaker and found this Kenmore fit the bill. Very roomy interior and seems to run much more quietly than the monster supplied by the apartment, which was running all the time. It's working very nicely and should give us many years of service. My only gripes are that Sears was supposed to call us the evening before delivery, but no e-mail or call. The morning of delivery, the team called us with 20 minutes' notice to remove food from old fridge. When the team arrived, they got the fridge in just fine and got it running, but in the process of entry, they broke a light fixture at our front door. Not a big thing but I will send Sears a bill for it if the apartment bills me. That aside, the fridge is wonderful and I'd gladly recommend it to anyone that has the room for this big fridge!
I love this fridge, the water inside is great and plenty of space for storage, only complaint is the Sears delivery team was 3 hours late with not even a sorry, they obviously didn't care about my time I was waiting for them,
Bel Air, MD
My older fridge finally died that I use in the garage and I needed a quick replacement. I didn't want anything fancy and this fit perfectly for a decent price, and when it went on sale even further the next week Sears gave me the difference back as well.
I had this unit for 2 weeks now and here is what I found out. This unit has a lot of space in the freezer and below on the shelves. I was actually surprised at how much space it has. The ice maker is a bit on the slow side, but I guess for the money, you get what you pay for. The steel finish get scratched kind of easy. The real problem with this unit is, the water dispenser. Forget it! It is a really bad--I would even say dumb design. The water comes out slow, which means having to keep the door open a long time if you want to fill something like a bottle or a normal sized cup. Also, the door is only about an inch over the floor, which means if you are standing in front of the door when opening it, you will wack your toes. I read other complaining about this, but it is not a problem after some adjustment to something new. If you're the kind of person that never learns from your mistakes, then don't bother getting this unit.
Forest Park, GA
La Mesa, CA
Delivered last week; this is potentially the best refrigerator i have ever owned. BUT: 1) when bottom door is closed the freezer door pops open then closes. First tech not able to fix, it has been elevated. 2) Drawers have already cracked; 1 week 3) lighting system is average; their is an easy fix that would cost no additional production cost. 4) icemaker has stopped working, yes 1week. the intake piece of plastic that dispenses water into the tray has frozen. I new how to fix from previous Whirpool Refrigerator that had same problem, but this fix takes approx. 15-30 minutes of my time. I have a tech appt. for next week for this issue. Most likely by then it will freeze up again. I am sure their will be more, but it is only 1 week old...did I already say that? I would recommend only to a "bad" friend. But the real problem is the overall quality for refrigerators at the $1000 price have quality issues. I guess the positive is i did not spend $2000.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 07-Sep-2014 See details.