Kenmore 24 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator w/ Internal Water Dispenser - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679432000 | Model# 79432
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
No other top-freezer refrigerator has more capacity than the 24 cu. ft. Kenmore 79432 refrigerator.* You can enjoy greater storage space for the foods you love, in the same 33-in. wide space as standard-size top-freezer refrigerators. It’s truly a breakthrough.As the largest-capacity top-freezer refrigerator from Kenmore, the white Kenmore 7243 refrigerator with an internal water dispenser features door bins that can hold deep and tall items, a full-width pantry drawer and 2 spacious humidity-controlled crisper drawers. Even its interior LED lighting has a space-saving design to leave more room for food.
- An internal filtered water dispenser in the fresh-food compartment is activated with a paddle control which allows for quick and easy one-handed filling of glasses and containers
- Features the largest Kenmore top-freezer door bin capacity ever **
- Door bins are deep enough to hold gallon-size containers, tall enough to hold 2-liter bottles and wide enough to store more than a case of canned beverages (12 oz. each) in a single bin
- Factory-installed icemaker automatically creates crescent-shaped ice
- Recessed LED lighting in both the freezer and the fresh-food compartment provide excellent illumination
- Multi Air Flow Technology features strategically placed vents to balance the cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool
- Electronic control with simple touch adjustment and LED display monitors temperature to help make sure the refrigerator maintains optimal temperature
- Clear, full-width pantry drawer provides extra-large drawer storage for deli meats, cheeses and even hard-to-fit items like party platters, sheet cakes and more
- 2 spacious, clear humidity-controlled crisper drawers offer ample space for fresh fruits and vegetables, with adjustable humidity levels to help keep produce at its freshest
- Full-width, adjustable glass shelves in the fresh-food compartment and in freezer are simple to adjust and spills can be cleaned up easily
- Gracefully contoured, reversible refrigerator and freezer doors with sleek metal handles can be set to swing to the left or right, for flexible installation options
- This Kenmore refrigerator meets ENERGY STAR® standards, so you can save money on your utility bills and help conserve our precious natural resources
*Among leading brands' standard 33-in. top-freezer refrigerators, based on AHAM standards
**Among refrigerators with AHAM capacity greater than 20 cu. ft.; storage space measured using Kenmore Brand Standards)
Added on August 25, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have had this refrigerator for a little over a year and the shelving keeps breaking. If you don't want to spend more money on new shelving I would not buy this. Warranty is only good for one year on the shelving. The water dispenser is in a spot that gets hit all the time and is sensitive to the touch. I am cleaning up water all the time. Ice maker is slow at making ice and takes a couple of days to fill tray.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
love this refrigerator runs quiet, lots of space, wish it had a light in the back of the frig.it replaced a frig we had for 17 years. we've been looking for and didn't find anything, until we saw this one and had to get it.
We have always been a poor family and never could afford one of those big, bright, roomy, refrigerators. My wife and I are raising 3 kids and this refrigerator is holding up to the wear and tear that three kids can do to a fridge. Our fridge is very roomy now and can holds all our kids desired food items and we can store lots of milk in it and most of all it has lots and lots of bright lights in it and we can spot every food item as soon as we open the door. Thankyou so much for allowing credit to this family so we can afford a real refrigerator.
although I did see and review this unit in the store, you really never know until its sitting in its place. Have had it only for (1) day. I bought it to replace a 18yr old GE side by side, We decided to look at the freezer on bottom style, it seemed (the freezer) to small for a freezer, especially for 3 person usage. So we went with the on top freezer. Love the unit thus far, its everything we expected and more. Large frig area/large freezer, the only thing I can see which would be an improvement is (2) more LED lights in the frig area in the back of the frig area, (1) in back top shelf, (1) about in the back midway down. The (2) LED's in the front work good, (freezer LED is efficient lighting) more light in the back of frig would better. Love the inside water dispenser as well. Delivery men were awesome, polite, professional, and paid attention to detail and informative. Total swap out took :30 min.s. which included negotiating the 14 steps into and out of the house. Will up date in time after a period of usage.
North Port, FL
Open the bottom door and the freezer will pop open. Build refrigerators with hinges like they used to and this won't happen. Magnets are ****. I demand refrigerators that stay shut. Fix it at the factory so I don't have to waste my time with a bunch of idiots fixing my refrigerator under warranty.
We have a 33 inch opening for a fridge. This fridge is the largest cubic foot that we found, 24 cu ft. It has everything that we were shopping for. We love that it has the water dispenser inside the fridge, it makes the front of the fridge look very clean and sleek. There is an ice maker which is something that we utilize daily. When we were shopping we were initially looking for a french door with the freezer on the bottom. WE looked at a lot of them. When we saw this one, I opened it and couldn't believe the room in the fridge. I love to bake and I said that this one will fit a full sheet cake, this is it. The french door with the freezer on the bottom just did't have the room that this one does. Love it!
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances priced $499 and over with Sears card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Extra Savings Event! 10% off Appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 12/12. see details Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.