Kenmore 24 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator w/ Icemaker - Stainless SteelItem# 04678033000 | Model# 78033
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Fresh Food Storage
Stylish and refined, this Kenmore refrigerator 7803 is a spacious addition to your kitchen storage needs. The two Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers, Adjustable Glass Shelves, gallon-sized door bins and Full Width Pantry Drawer offer plenty of storage options. A factory-installed interior ice maker and extra-Large Capacity freezer door bins set this top-freezer refrigerator apart from other models. Interior LED lighting, digital one-touch temperature controls and enhanced Multi Air Flow technology combine efficiency and energy savings in one sleek, spacious package.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- A built-in icemaker automatically makes chilly ice cubes, so whether you're cooling a hot drink or mixing up a cocktail, the ice you need is always on hand.
- Efficient recessed LED lights are mounted along the sides of the refrigerator to give you more space and make it easy to see what you're looking for.
- Electronic controls combined with a digital display means quick temperature readings and push-button adjustments that are tailored to fit whatever food you're storing.
Added on August 25, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Deer Park, TX
This fridge is a replacement for a bottom freezer model that had to be replaced. This top freezer model is old school but still looks great. There is plenty of room. I agree with another review that it is a little dark without an overhead light. Another review also mentioned how low it is but it does clear the top of my foot. The "bell" for the door being open is a little too quiet. Did not get the model with the inside water because Hubby wants less fluff. Main thing is to keep my food cold and look good. Hope I can still say I love it in a few years.
It's a great refrigerator, but not set up as great inside as it could be. With 24 cu.ft., it should be huge inside, but the large cold cut drawer takes away from shelf space. It seems like there's no place for food on the shelves. It has less space inside than my previous fridge that was 20 cu.ft.--because of that full width drawer. The doors have a good amount of space and areas are adjustable. Ice maker is noisy and makes only 6 cubes at a time.
Long Beach, CA
After waiting for a little over 2 weeks for my new refrigerator/freezer delivery, my new refrigerator was delivered and placed in my kitchen. Unfortunately, the door handle did not line up with the freezer handle and when I went to open the refrigerator door, the handle bracket was broken on top of the door. I did not notice this flaw until after the delivery persons left my home. I went back to the store, and was told I could get a replacement refrigerator delivered in three more weeks and that I could use the flawed refrigerator until the new refrigerator was delivered. I am looking forward to using my Kenmore refrigerator for many more years in the future...
I love the size of this refrigerator and the lighting. The freezer section is fine as far as cooling but the refrigerator section does not stay cold enough even on the highest "cold" setting. Also, you have to get in the habit of standing to the side when you open it or you will hit the top of your foot every time! My husband has offered to put it up on blocks to prevent this, but I would have to tear out some cabinets above the refrigerator. Not very pleased with it.
It is a big refrigerator. The LED lighting in the refrigerator is not well thought out. It needs an LED panel on the top or in the back of the refrigerator. Wasted space under the deli drawer. This unit is NOT that loud. The icemaker is LOUD!!!!! Freezer is big and lit well. Seems to hold temperature well in both top and bottom parts. Came with a broken leveler and doors were not switched to the other side, as stated when ordering at the store. Delivery men switched the doors and a serviceman fixed the leveler. Love the door handles. Keeps a lot of fingerprints off the doors. I would purchase again. The biggest draw back is Sears Russian roulette of pricing. Bought it on sale, got a discount for using the sears mastercard and a coupon for $35.00 off. The next day checked price and it had gone down $60.00. Went back to the store and got the money off the price I paid the day before. Two days later it was $90.00 cheaper. Went back to the store and got the money discounted off the price again. The next day the price was $400.00 more. Kept checking the price for 2 weeks. Up and down,up and down. I need a diswasher and range also. Kept them in my cart and watched the price fluctuate by more than $500.00 over a month period. Now before I buy these two items I check my cart for the price of the day. This is crazy.
North Olmsted, OH
Con: Little too large to fit into older home fridge area, had to trim cupboard. Otherwise very satisfied with purchased.
I was a bit concerned after reading some of the reviews about how noisy this refrigerator is. This is the quietest one I have ever owned. Ice maker works fast and keeps us with plenty. I love that it has smooth door and handles because it is so much easier to keep clean than the vinyl with the pits that most have. Lots more room than the side by side I had. You do have to be sure your foot is not in the way when you open the door as it is lower than older models.
Michigan City, IN
Unit looks good and has plenty of nice features for the price. Compressor failed at 9 months. Lost $500.00 in food. When is someone going to wake up in manufacturing and marketing and put low temp alarms on home refrigerators?
North Richland Hills, TX
I was so disappointed by my last fridge I was glad when I was finally able to replace it. This one is so much nicer. The layout inside allows for more available space. The temp is much more constant. And it is very quiet. I am very pleased with this model. Now, if it just lasts a long time it will be perfect.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.