Kenmore 23.6 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Bisque ENERGY STAR®Item# 04671314000 | Model# 71314
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore is America's # 1 Refrigerator brand
The 71314 Kenmore fridge delivers more capacity in less space. Featuring a full-width gourmet pantry drawer so you can stock up for entertaining, Multi Air Flow technology to keep food fresh, and a convenient factory-installed icemaker.
- The 71314 fridge has space to store more drinks, snacks, fresh produce and more in a convenient, French-door design
- The super sized full-width gourmet pantry drawer has room for extra large items like veggie trays and party platters and has enough space to hold sixty-five 12-oz. packages of sliced cheese*
- With Multi Air Flow technology, strategically placed vents distribute cool air evenly throughout the entire refrigerator to maintain ideal temperatures in every nook and cranny to keep food fresh
- Both super-sized crisper bins feature humidity-control so produce stays fresh and less food is wasted
- Enjoy automatic ice that is always ready with the factory-installed icemaker
- ENERGY STAR® qualified so you save on energy costs
- 4 split, adjustable shelves allow for flexible shelf arrangements
- The pull-out freezer features a 2-tier design that lets you organize frozen food in the top drawer and bulky items in the deep divided bin
*Using 12oz. American Cheese Singles 16 slice pkg.
Added on February 28, 2014
Overall, others give this:
West Chicago, IL
Replacement for one that broke. Nice refrigerator, happy with operation. Some of the parts seem plastic and perhaps at one point easy to break, but hopefully this refrigerator will be better than last. The last one had parts that broke, never really ran correctly, problems with doors, etc. etc.. Hopefully we will have minimal trouble with this one!! So far so good and I hope so. Needed to buy this one because we needed almond and they are harder to find.. it is a very pretty refrigerator, it does move around easily. so far ice maker working great! keeping the food and frozen food at a consistent temperature, and it isn't loud... very nice product thank you
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Michigan City, IN
Staten Island, NY
The refrigerator keeps very consistent temperatures in both refrigerator and freezer. We like the flexible shelving in both sections. An excellent product!
This fridge was bought to replace a 20+ yr old fridge, it was disappointing that choices were so limited in Bisque but I LOVE this fridge, it's beautiful. (Front is smooth, sides are texturedsure how that will wear- more smudgy but pretty.) Although the description says ELITE in the paragrah and I don't see that on the stamp in the fridge- typo? The LED lights in the freezer and fridge are neat as are the digital temp displays. (The LED is bright white not bluish like the single big door model with bottom freezer our store had in stock- that was an ELITE though- a possible reason for the difference? A little disappointing but not awful.) There is TONS of room, we have a family of 5 (with 2 teens) and I'm wondering if we'll need all of the fridge space. (It does stick out quite a bit more than our old fridge but we'll get used to that.) We did decide the extra space is worth the loss of water in the door- esp since that seems to be the feature most people comment breaks 1st. (If it did break esp with so much kid use we hated to have the wasted "dead" space.) I love the layout, we did remove 1 bin in the left door so we could put taller bottles in the door on that side and 6 pizzas will fit on the top shelf of the freezer! (Not much in the bottom of the freezer yet- we use our chest freezer quite a bit.) I love that all the fresh foods are at eye level now since those are the items we use most. It runs very quietly- ice isn't hooked up yet so I can't comment on that but otherwise I barely hear it running. Overall, we've only had it a few days and really like it, I hope it doesn't disappoint. (As for Sears service, we looked at refrigerators in store but didn't see this one so we ended up ordering on-line- very easy- as was arranging delivery and then when price dropped a few days after I paid, I called and they said they will refund the difference- NICE!)
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.