Kenmore 23.6 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04671312000 | Model# 71312
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore is America's # 1 Refrigerator brand
The 71312 Kenmore fridge delivers more capacity in less space. Featuring a full-width gourmet pantry drawer so you can stock up for entertaining, Multi Air Flow technology to keep food fresh, and a convenient factory-installed icemaker.
- The 71312 fridge has space to store more drinks, snacks, fresh produce and more in a convenient, French-door design
- The super sized full-width gourmet pantry drawer has room for extra large items like veggie trays and party platters and has enough space to hold sixty-five 12-oz. packages of sliced cheese*
- With Multi Air Flow technology, strategically placed vents distribute cool air evenly throughout the entire refrigerator to maintain ideal temperatures in every nook and cranny to keep food fresh
- Both super-sized crisper bins feature humidity-control so produce stays fresh and less food is wasted
- Enjoy automatic ice that is always ready with the factory-installed icemaker
- ENERGY STAR® qualified so you save on energy costs
- 4 split, adjustable shelves allow for flexible shelf arrangements
- The pull-out freezer features a 2-tier design that lets you organize frozen food in the top drawer and bulky items in the deep divided bin
*Using 12oz. American Cheese Singles 16 slice pkg.
Added on February 28, 2014
Overall, others give this:
This fridge is so convienant. When you open the doors everything is right in front of you from the waist up. No more bending over to try and see what you have on the bottom shelf. The shelfs have no gaps between them so you can set large platters on them. There is a large pantry drawer for cheese, garlic, etc. Doors shut securely. Freezer drawer pull out so easy. Getting ice you just scoop out of ice bin. Very quiet. Highly recommended.
This replaced a much older Kenmore 18 cu. ft. model that was still faithfully working. What a difference! The gallon-sized door pockets are so convenient and I love having the freezer in a lower drawer, rather that at the top of the unit. Finally, I can have all the room I need! I love this new unit and can't believe I waited this long to make the switch!
We looked at a LOT of refrigerators in a LOT of stores before settling on this one. All the looking helped us zero in on what we were looking for: bottom freezer with a drawer, French doors, ice in the freezer but not through the door, good price point, helpful salesperson. We are VERY happy with the purchase. This unit works fine and when you open the doors or drawer, you can see everything inside (our old one had problems there). The features are numerous and the manuals are complete and helpful.
The refrigerator is great. I had an older model freezer on top and wanted a french door frig BUT it had to fit in the small space. The doors have plenty of room to open and the frig part is very handy
New York, NY
Saint Petersburg, FL
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.