Kenmore 22 cu. ft. Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04670443000 | Model# 70443
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator - Smart Food Storage
The Kenmore Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator 70443 has a spacious 22 cu. ft. of storage capacity, including a full-width gourmet pantry drawer that conveniently stores deli items, large party platters and sheet cakes. It also features a best-in-class ice and water filtration system for clean, fresh-tasting ice and water. Capacitive touch controls with brilliant LED make it easy to see refrigerator and freezer settings at a glance, and the air filtration system keeps your refrigerator smelling clean and fresh.
- Counter Depth Design maximizes your useful space in the kitchen
- Easily organize your items in the Kenmore 70443 French door refrigerator with a spacious 22 cubic of overall storage capacity
- Enjoy clean, clear ice and water with best-in-class water filtration
- Enjoy a fresh odor free refrigerator with charcoal air filtration
- A convenient place for deli items, the full-width gourmet pantry drawer can also store party platters and sheet cakes
- Tempered-glass spill-proof sliding glass shelves contain spills to one shelf
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified French door refrigerator exceeds government energy-efficiency standards, saving energy and conserving natural resources
- Capacitive touch electronic controls with green LED digital display on the ice and water dispenser allow you to adjust the temperature without opening the door
Added on August 27, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I had to replace my KitchenAid 20 cu. ft. refrigerator that was only 13 years old because the part needed was no longer made and I couldn't locate one anywhere. After a lot of research and reading reviews, mostly the one star ones, to see what problems people were having. I decided to try this model. I find it hard to believe how much better this one is compared with my old one that I really liked. It is the difference between owning an old Volkswagon and trading it in on a new Audi. First of all its only 2 cu. ft. larger but holds so much more food that its incredible. Also, the fresh produce lasts three days longer than in my old model. The shelves are well designed so I can store all of my cooking sauces without a problem. I do a lot of Thai and Asian cooking so I have many different seasoning sauces that require refrigeration. My old freezer was bursting with food that I had to almost Jam in. In this one I have so much extra room that I am amazed. I don't think I'll ever have the need to completely fill the freezer. The ice storage compartment is smaller than in my old one but it hasn't been a problem thus far. I will make a full compartment of ice in 24 hrs from empty. I like the fact that I can see and adjust the temperature inside the refrigerator and freezer from the outside. I also like that it has a built-in charcoal filter to keep the air inside fresh and free of smells. It is almost 3 months old and I had had no problems or issues. Two of my neighbors liked mine so much that they also purchased the same model.
Santa Clarita, CA
I purchased this refrigerator as a replacement for a 10 yr old Kenmore refrig, along with all new Kenmore Elite products on 10/30/14. This is the first french door refrig with ice maker in the refrig section I have purchased. It is noisy and the fans/compressors constantly run. In fact, this refrig has 3 fans because of the ice maker in the refrig section. You would think with all that compressor and fans running that ice would be made quickly and it would be sizable. No, makes ice slowly, and the ice cubes are 'petite'. They melt to quickly and arent sufficient. Between this and what seemed like 24/7 running of the fans, I returned it. Went back to side by side with ice maker in the freezer, and it is quieter.
The size is perfect and it looks great. We've only had it running for a couple of weeks so I can't comment on the long-term resilience of the thing. It's my first refrigerator with an icemaker and a filtered water spritzer so maybe the noise is normal? but it sometimes emits a high-pitched whine (everyone nearby looks around wondering what's making the noise), and it rattles and burbles like an upset stomach. And then it's quiet. It's probably connected to the waterworks and I guess I just need to get used to it.
Des Moines, IA
I love the double doors with the freezer below. Even though it has the same square footage as my last frig, I can put so much more in this new one. And it looks great.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.