Kenmore 21.9 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator w/Internal Dispenser - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04672003000 | Model# 72003
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 21.9 cu. ft. Kenmore French door refrigerator 72003 includes features such as gallon bins in the door to help you make the best use of the refrigerator's space. The internal water dispenser delivers fresh-tasting water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean. The ice maker's Quick Ice feature produces ice faster to ensure you have enough ice on hand when entertaining.
The stainless-steel Kenmore 7200 French-Door bottom-freezer refrigerator features an interior water dispenser that lets you to enjoy fresh, filtered water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean. The full-width, temperature-controlled deli drawer is ideal for storing long items like platters and casseroles. And the bottom freezer's pull-out drawer and large storage baskets help keep frozen foods organized and easy to find.
Read what Consumer Reports says about this refrigerator and other slim refrigerators.
- The 21.9 cubic feet of capacity of the Kenmore 7200 French door bottom-freezer refrigerator includes features to help you make the best use of the refrigerator's space, such as gallon-container bins in the door
- The internal water dispenser delivers fresh-tasting water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean
- The icemaker's Quick Ice feature produces ice faster, so you have enough ice on hand when entertaining
- A temperature-controlled, full-width pantry drawer can store wide items like large deli trays and casseroles
- Clear, adjustable door bins free up interior shelf space and can accommodate gallon jugs
- The pull-out freezer drawer glides easily to provide quick access to frozen foods
- Large freezer storage baskets help keep frozen food organized
- Spill-proof glass shelves help confine spilled liquids to a single shelf
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified Kenmore French door refrigerator uses up to 20% less energy than refrigerators without the ENERGY STAR® rating
Added on March 11, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Broken Arrow, OK
This refrigerator is a perfect fit for my small kitchen. Very nice design and love the bottom freezer, the full width drawer for meats in the top portion too. Works well for me!
Old Town, ME
Smiths Grove, KY
I love my fridge! The water dispenser inside is great and it isn't easily accessible by the kids. Being able to fit a gallon of milk in the door frees up space in the main compartment.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I had a side-by-side before it died. This is heaven when it comes to putting larger items in...just by opening both doors, I like it! A bit noisy on the ice maker/fill, but for the overall item, it's tolerable. Outside difficult to maintain. Only thing that keeps it nice is silver cream polish. Given a bum steer by the installer. DO NOT use W D 40 or any other oil for that matter, on the stainless finish. Horrible! Looks good cleaned up w/silver polish.
Bought this in 2006 and have had nothing but trouble with it. PCB went bad and melted the housing for the lights as the lights would not turn off with the door closed. Repairman came out and bypassed the PCB so that the unit would function. I have replaced the door gaskets at least 5 times as the little hook at the top keeps breaking on 1 side, then the other. Sometimes the door pops open when the opposite door is closed hard. Greasing the seals work for about a week, then they grab. The door seals seem to swell up, probably because the get bumped while putting in and taking out items. I have to hold 1 door when I open the other, or it will open too. I have to be on the alert if any one else uses this refrigerator as they do not know the problems with the doors not closing properly. That of course makes the fridge sweat inside. I bought it for a few hundred dollars, but now they are over $1000, but looks like I'll have to bite the bullet & get a new one, or just make sure I am on guard all the time. My wife does not remember to make sure the doors close, & I don't blame her. they should close easily.
Where the two French doors meet when closed, the gasket has broken in several places. This makes it very difficult to close the doors. And, after only 4 years, I wonder how long the other components will last. Maybe the corporation can make so much money on their products because the quality of the parts is inferior! I suppose it costs a lot to have the gasket replaced, at my expense. Would the extra repair contract be worth it? Not at $500+ for 3 years. Not happy.
Within 2 years, ice began to form on the bottom of the freezer due to a blocked defrost drain. Water leaked from the freezer, ruining our floor. Had to call a repairman to unclog the drain since it is very difficult to get at. When unit was 2 years, 8 mo. old, the temperature sensor in the fridge went out, causing everything in the fridge to freeze. Repairman said we were lucky it lasted this long. He also recommended replacing the main control board (an expensive part). I won't buy a Whirlpool or any of their other brands again. (This Kenmore is made by them.)
A stainless Steel, fridge upper and freezer below. It includes ice maker, filtered water dispenser and a rally cool pull out drawer for coldcuts etc. We love the pull-out shelves and the way we can organize the freezer. The stuff doesn't come spilling out when you open the door. The Stainless surface shows fingerprints which we knew before we purchased. It fits in our 33 inch opening!
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.