Kenmore 22.1 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator w/Internal Dispenser - Stainless SteelItem# 04672003000 | Model# 72003
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 22.1 cu. ft. Kenmore French door refrigerator 72003 includes features such as gallon bins in the door to help you make the best use of the refrigerator's space. The internal water dispenser delivers fresh-tasting water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean. The ice maker's Quick Ice feature produces ice faster to ensure you have enough ice on hand when entertaining.
The stainless-steel Kenmore 7200 French-Door bottom-freezer refrigerator features an interior water dispenser that lets you to enjoy fresh, filtered water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean. The full-width, temperature-controlled deli drawer is ideal for storing long items like platters and casseroles. And the bottom freezer's pull-out drawer and large storage baskets help keep frozen foods organized and easy to find.
Read what Consumer Reports says about this refrigerator and other slim refrigerators.
- The 22.1 cubic feet of capacity of the Kenmore 7200 French door bottom-freezer refrigerator includes features to help you make the best use of the refrigerator's space, such as gallon-container bins in the door
- The internal water dispenser delivers fresh-tasting water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean
- The icemaker's Quick Ice feature produces ice faster, so you have enough ice on hand when entertaining
- A temperature-controlled, full-width pantry drawer can store wide items like large deli trays and casseroles
- Clear, adjustable door bins free up interior shelf space and can accommodate gallon jugs
- The pull-out freezer drawer glides easily to provide quick access to frozen foods
- Large freezer storage baskets help keep frozen food organized
- Spill-proof glass shelves help confine spilled liquids to a single shelf
Added on March 11, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I got the refrigerator before Christmas of 2014. I love the size and the water dispenser inside is no problem. I did just have to have the repair man out. The freezer was too cold for Colorado (should be set at 2 degrees, not zero), and froze some little door inside, causing a problem some little motor in there. They are replacing it. Get the warranty! Overall, I do love it. As long as there are no more hiccups, it still gets four stars.
This refrigerator is just ok. The outside surface rusts. The top doors do not close completely unless pushed solidly, so the kids always end up leaving the door ajar (it has an alarm, but still not convenient). Bottom freezer just doesn't seem to have as much room as the side by side.
Grand Blanc, MI
Delivered on 02/24/2015, refrigerator stopped cooling on 03/19/2015. Luckily, the freezer continued to work. Perhaps we received the "lemon " of the products. Sears customer service was great and a replacement was delivered 03/21/2015. Our fingers are crossed, hoping for 26 days of operation this time. I highly recommend you buy the extended warranty if you choose this refrigerator.
The reviews that I read prior to my purchase in Feb 2013 were conflicting so took a chance and purchased the refrigerator anyway. I regret my decision and hope to prevent another homeowner from going through the same headaches as we have. Like the other reviews reported, ice began to form on the bottom of the freezer and leaked which in turn ruined a section of my 2 year old hardwood floors. The repairman did mention the drain tube issue is a KNOWN manufacture defect but the fridge was not recalled, nor were we ever notified. We also had to file a claim to get the floors fixed so interested to see how long that process will take! This refrigerator looks very nice with the other Kenmore appliances that were purchased (microwave, dishwasher, stove) but it is also very loud. We also had issues with the dishwasher and glad I purchased the extended warranty. I have always purchased Kenmore applicances in the past but will not in the future.
I would buy again!
We've always had Kenmore appliances.However this model refrigerator has been a nightmare. we bought the first one 5/30/2012 and had to replace it on 1/19/2013. Sears was amazing and very cooperative by sending out a new one within a few days. OK next chapter....it is now 1/21/2015 and guess what the new one ---only 2 years old needs a new compressor. My friend is looking for appliances for her new home and she said please give her the model number for this refrigerator so she won't buy the same model. I love the look of the refrigerator and I would buy the same style ..bottom freezer and French doors but would I buy another Sears refrigerator ???? most likely not.
This was a perfect fit for our kitchen. We love the bottom refrigerator and the internal water dispenser. It also has a sleek look and adds style to our home.
Santa Maria, CA
very nice and roomy, only thing I don't have water hook up for ice maker, it still have all the equipment in it. :(
Compact, yet plenty of room. We like the French doors and sliding shelves. The freezer has plenty of room. Have not had a water line installed yet but we are looking forward to the ice making feature.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 20-Jun-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 20-Jun-2015 See details.
- Get 8-pack Washcloths for $2.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Members get $15 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-May-2015 See details.
- Get 10% More than the Cash Savings Back in a Gift Card When You Pay Regular Price Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.