Kenmore 21.9 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator w/Internal Dispenser - Stainless SteelItem# 04672003000 | Model# 72003
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 21.9 cu. ft. Kenmore French door refrigerator 72003 includes features such as gallon bins in the door to help you make the best use of the refrigerator's space. The internal water dispenser delivers fresh-tasting water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean. The ice maker's Quick Ice feature produces ice faster to ensure you have enough ice on hand when entertaining.
The stainless-steel Kenmore 7200 French-Door bottom-freezer refrigerator features an interior water dispenser that lets you to enjoy fresh, filtered water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean. The full-width, temperature-controlled deli drawer is ideal for storing long items like platters and casseroles. And the bottom freezer's pull-out drawer and large storage baskets help keep frozen foods organized and easy to find.
Read what Consumer Reports says about this refrigerator and other slim refrigerators.
- The 21.9 cubic feet of capacity of the Kenmore 7200 French door bottom-freezer refrigerator includes features to help you make the best use of the refrigerator's space, such as gallon-container bins in the door
- The internal water dispenser delivers fresh-tasting water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean
- The icemaker's Quick Ice feature produces ice faster, so you have enough ice on hand when entertaining
- A temperature-controlled, full-width pantry drawer can store wide items like large deli trays and casseroles
- Clear, adjustable door bins free up interior shelf space and can accommodate gallon jugs
- The pull-out freezer drawer glides easily to provide quick access to frozen foods
- Large freezer storage baskets help keep frozen food organized
- Spill-proof glass shelves help confine spilled liquids to a single shelf
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified Kenmore French door refrigerator uses up to 20% less energy than refrigerators without the ENERGY STAR® rating
Added on March 11, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have a narrow space for my fridge, and my old side-by-side was not spacious enough. This french-door model is the same width and depth but offers much more space and convenience.
Just got delivered yesterday but so far love it. French doors are awesome! Water filter was easy to install and water tastes great (I'm picky about that). Freezer is small but that works for me fine.
I have owned this refrigerator for several years. From the very beginning I had problems with it. Lets say if it were a car I would have been able to use the lemon law! Sears were out numerous times until the warranty ran out. The problem is that the freezer drain keeps freezing up and then it backs up and runs all over the floor. I had just put in a Pergo floor and it has ruined the floor. Sears was aware of the problem and did nothing. Luckily my husband is handy and fixes this on a monthly basis and I am waiting until I get a new refrigerator before I replace my floor. Until then I am stuck.
Broken Arrow, OK
This refrigerator is a perfect fit for my small kitchen. Very nice design and love the bottom freezer, the full width drawer for meats in the top portion too. Works well for me!
Old Town, ME
Smiths Grove, KY
I love my fridge! The water dispenser inside is great and it isn't easily accessible by the kids. Being able to fit a gallon of milk in the door frees up space in the main compartment.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I had a side-by-side before it died. This is heaven when it comes to putting larger items in...just by opening both doors, I like it! A bit noisy on the ice maker/fill, but for the overall item, it's tolerable. Outside difficult to maintain. Only thing that keeps it nice is silver cream polish. Given a bum steer by the installer. DO NOT use W D 40 or any other oil for that matter, on the stainless finish. Horrible! Looks good cleaned up w/silver polish.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- $40 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 11-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances priced $499 and over with your Sears Card. Sold by Sears Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.