Kenmore 21.9 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator w/Internal Dispenser - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04672003000 | Model# 72003
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 21.9 cu. ft. Kenmore French door refrigerator 72003 includes features such as gallon bins in the door to help you make the best use of the refrigerator's space. The internal water dispenser delivers fresh-tasting water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean. The ice maker's Quick Ice feature produces ice faster to ensure you have enough ice on hand when entertaining.
The stainless-steel Kenmore 7200 French-Door bottom-freezer refrigerator features an interior water dispenser that lets you to enjoy fresh, filtered water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean. The full-width, temperature-controlled deli drawer is ideal for storing long items like platters and casseroles. And the bottom freezer's pull-out drawer and large storage baskets help keep frozen foods organized and easy to find.
Read what Consumer Reports says about this refrigerator and other slim refrigerators.
- The 21.9 cubic feet of capacity of the Kenmore 7200 French door bottom-freezer refrigerator includes features to help you make the best use of the refrigerator's space, such as gallon-container bins in the door
- The internal water dispenser delivers fresh-tasting water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean
- The icemaker's Quick Ice feature produces ice faster, so you have enough ice on hand when entertaining
- A temperature-controlled, full-width pantry drawer can store wide items like large deli trays and casseroles
- Clear, adjustable door bins free up interior shelf space and can accommodate gallon jugs
- The pull-out freezer drawer glides easily to provide quick access to frozen foods
- Large freezer storage baskets help keep frozen food organized
- Spill-proof glass shelves help confine spilled liquids to a single shelf
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified Kenmore French door refrigerator uses up to 20% less energy than refrigerators without the ENERGY STAR® rating
Added on March 11, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Honea Path, SC
I'd buy one without the long meat tray at the bottom of the fridge. I have a large family. We use large bowls. It's maddening trying to fit those in. The doors scratch so easily. Kids hit it with a broom. I'd stick with white appliances if I could do it again. The meats are too close to the ice in the freezer. The meat packs sort of fall in the ice tray so easily. But I do like it. Just has some not so great aspects I didn't think about. Next time I will take my large bowls to the store and see what I can fit in. I adjusted the shelves .. still not perfect.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I really like my french door refrigerator. Haven't had it very long but I like all aspects of it. (Changeable shelving, inside water dispenser, ice cubes good size, easily accessible both freezer and refrigerator.) Wish it had come in the fingerprint proof stainless steel finish. Although it isn't hard to clean..
Cedar Falls, IA
Just got it installed 3 days ago. Unlike some, it reached the proper inside temp within 3-4 hours and the freezer sooner. I did not want water in the door as it takes up too much inside space. Hard to find the narrower 3 door style. Much prefer top fridge/bottom freezer as we go to fridge more often then freezer. Only negative--sounds a bit loud when the water fills the ice maker, but I am guessing once the bin is full I'll rarely hear it again.
Sun City, CA
I got this Refrigerator for my Mom. I wanted a unit that had easy visual access, internal water dispenser & ice maker. The ice maker broke and had to be replaced a mere 14 months after purchase. Mind you this is just 2 months outside of the manufacture warranty. There is some fundamentally wrong with a key part breaking like that.
We needed a fridge only 33" wide and this fit the bill. It's roomy and I love the water dispenser on the inside. It doesn't take up any room and is easy to use. The deli drawer is convenient and the shelves are adjustable. The freezer drawer has shelves which make for easy organization and storage. The only minor drawback is that some times the left door doesn't always close tight. But it has an alarm to tell you if it needs attention. All in all, an excellent fridge.
New Orleans, LA
Excellent refrigerator for a smaller space. We are very pleased with the item. It looks very nice in our kitchen, delivery folks were very helpful when it arrived on time.
I wanted a refrigerator with a water dispenser but did not want the mess the dispensers sometimes have associated with them. I like the idea of the water dispenser inside the refrigerator.
Saint Louis, MO
We had to delay delivery, and everyone was so helpful with changing the date. Our salesman was the most helpful and knowledgeable person for our needs. He applied reward points with ease and never pressured us into buying. He allowed us time to discuss without interrupting... very polite
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.