Kenmore 21.9 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator w/Internal Dispenser - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04672003000 | Model# 72003
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 21.9 cu. ft. Kenmore French door refrigerator 72003 includes features such as gallon bins in the door to help you make the best use of the refrigerator's space. The internal water dispenser delivers fresh-tasting water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean. The ice maker's Quick Ice feature produces ice faster to ensure you have enough ice on hand when entertaining.
The stainless-steel Kenmore 7200 French-Door bottom-freezer refrigerator features an interior water dispenser that lets you to enjoy fresh, filtered water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean. The full-width, temperature-controlled deli drawer is ideal for storing long items like platters and casseroles. And the bottom freezer's pull-out drawer and large storage baskets help keep frozen foods organized and easy to find.
Read what Consumer Reports says about this refrigerator and other slim refrigerators.
- The 21.9 cubic feet of capacity of the Kenmore 7200 French door bottom-freezer refrigerator includes features to help you make the best use of the refrigerator's space, such as gallon-container bins in the door
- The internal water dispenser delivers fresh-tasting water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean
- The icemaker's Quick Ice feature produces ice faster, so you have enough ice on hand when entertaining
- A temperature-controlled, full-width pantry drawer can store wide items like large deli trays and casseroles
- Clear, adjustable door bins free up interior shelf space and can accommodate gallon jugs
- The pull-out freezer drawer glides easily to provide quick access to frozen foods
- Large freezer storage baskets help keep frozen food organized
- Spill-proof glass shelves help confine spilled liquids to a single shelf
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified Kenmore French door refrigerator uses up to 20% less energy than refrigerators without the ENERGY STAR® rating
Added on March 11, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Purchased this on a sale weekend (Columbus Day). The price fluctuates greatly so wait for a big sale. That being said, I love this refrigerator! Needed a smaller size for my kitchen (33" in width instead of the more common 36"). But lots of room inside. Makes lots of ice and has the automatic water dispenser. It's not on the outside front door as most with water dispensers, but rather on the inside. Which is actually better in that it takes up a lot less room and makes the fridge more energy efficient. Love that you can see exactly what the temperature is in the fridge and freezer. Doors open and close easily. Everything is easily visible and accessible. I have read some not so positive reviews, but have not experienced any of the negatives. They were also older so maybe problems have been addressed and fixed. I also checked with Consumer Reports before I made my purchase and Kenmore received an excellent rating. Best refrigerator I've ever had!
Bel Air, MD
This refrigerator was great, for the first 15 months. The condenser went a couple weeks ago and now will need to be replaced for a little under $800. I would not recommend buying this refrigerator to anyone.
I wanted a bottom freezer at a good price. I also wanted to have filtered water. However, only the side-by-side refrigerator/freezers typically have this option. However, this one has filtered water INSIDE the doors. So I got both of my wishes.
loved it when we first got it, worked fine for a while, what happened to the days when refrigerators used to last 30 years? Definitely buy an extended warranty if you are purchasing this item
Glen Cove, NY
As the title says, for the first 8 months it was great, then one day I noticed a slightly different sound when it was running. Later in the day it stopped holding the set temperature; gradually rising and setting off the high temp alarm. Sears unable to send a technician until 13 days. Buyer beware. Feature wise it is fine.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- Family & Friends! EXTRA 10% off Appliances Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10 9am CT. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances priced $499 and over with Sears card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.