Kenmore 22 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator w/Internal Dispenser - WhiteItem# 04672002000 | Model# 72002
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 21.9 cu. ft. Kenmore French door refrigerator 72002 includes features such as gallon bins in the door to help you make the best use of the refrigerator's space. The internal water dispenser delivers fresh-tasting water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean. The ice maker's Quick Ice feature produces ice faster to ensure you have enough ice on hand when entertaining.
The white Kenmore 7200 French-Door bottom-freezer refrigerator features an interior water dispenser that lets you to enjoy fresh, filtered water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean. The full-width, temperature-controlled deli drawer is ideal for storing long items like platters and casseroles. And the bottom freezer's pull-out drawer and large storage baskets help keep frozen foods organized and easy to find.
Read what Consumer Reports says about this refrigerator and other slim refrigerators.
- The 21.9 cubic feet of capacity of the Kenmore 7200 French door bottom-freezer refrigerator includes features to help you make the best use of the refrigerator's space, such as gallon-container bins in the door
- The internal water dispenser delivers fresh-tasting water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean
- The icemaker's Quick Ice feature produces ice faster, so you have enough ice on hand when entertaining
- A temperature-controlled, full-width pantry drawer can store wide items like large deli trays and casseroles
- Clear, adjustable door bins free up interior shelf space and can accommodate gallon jugs
- The pull-out freezer drawer glides easily to provide quick access to frozen foods
- Large freezer storage baskets help keep frozen food organized
- Spill-proof glass shelves help confine spilled liquids to a single shelf
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified Kenmore French door refrigerator uses up to 20% less energy than refrigerators without the ENERGY STAR® rating
Added on March 11, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We've always had Kenmore appliances.However this model refrigerator has been a nightmare. we bought the first one 5/30/2012 and had to replace it on 1/19/2013. Sears was amazing and very cooperative by sending out a new one within a few days. OK next chapter....it is now 1/21/2015 and guess what the new one ---only 2 years old needs a new compressor. My friend is looking for appliances for her new home and she said please give her the model number for this refrigerator so she won't buy the same model. I love the look of the refrigerator and I would buy the same style ..bottom freezer and French doors but would I buy another Sears refrigerator ???? most likely not.
Santa Maria, CA
Compact, yet plenty of room. We like the French doors and sliding shelves. The freezer has plenty of room. Have not had a water line installed yet but we are looking forward to the ice making feature.
San Jose, CA
I was very pleased with the sale price I was able to buy it for, and it fits nicely with the rest of the appliances I bought the same day at Sears. I looks and preforms great.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.