Kenmore 21.7 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04641122000 | Model# 41122
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 21.7 cu. ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Spend Less, Store MoreThis Kenmore refrigerator 4112 has ample storage space at 21.7 cu. ft. Features include 3 adjustable spill-proof, slide-out glass shelves, 2 humidity controlled crisper drawers with moisture lock, 1 temperature-controlled convertible drawer and 4 deep adjustable door bins, plus a dairy keeper. The freezer also has plenty of room, with 5 door bins, 5 racks and a drawer. The energy-efficient refrigeration technology maintains a steady temperature for optimum humidity and freshness. This 21.7 cu. ft. side-by-side refrigerator includes diamond LED lighting and clear fronts on drawers and bins for ease in locating items.
- An optional icemaker is available, item number 04608560000
- Adjusting to suit produce, desserts, meats, cheese and more, the temperature controlled convertible bin adapts to your grocery list with a quick swipe of the control.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
Added on February 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The refrigerator works very well at chilling down and freezing. Our old refrigerator had cantilevered shelves with a full usable width of the shelves. Adjustability is limited now but I can live with it. I miss the full width of the shelves in my old refrigerator (a 27 year old Kenmore). This loss in usable shelf space would increase the efficiency of the air circulation but the true usable shelf space is probably less than the stated 21.7 cu. ft. The unit is quiet.
Since we have a rather small space to accommodate a refrigerator and don't have a water line for an ice maker, our choices were really narrow. This model just about fit. Everything about the purchase worked just fine ---easy purchase at the store, quick delivery and set up. So far, couldn't be happier. Noise level is significantly reduced from our old unit and space is adequate. Looks great. Just waiting to see how much more efficient this is as compared to our old (20+ years) one -- next electric bill should be instructive. Bottom line ---happy with our purchase.
I was looking for a white, side-by-side with no water dispenser that would fit in my space which left me with only two options. First frig was scratched when service put on handles, second frig's cooling element in wall of frig rattled like crazy when closing the doors and doors were uneven, third frig also rattled and doors were uneven. Calls to the appliance department went unanswered as was the number on the salesman's card, I had to go there in person. I gave up on trying yet a fourth frig and so I settled on the third frig. This one still rattles and doors are uneven (service said the doors are adjusted as much as possible). I paid $900 and expected more for the money. If I didn't need a frig ASAP I would have gone somewhere else.
I love my new Side-by-Side Refrigerator!!! It has all right storage spaces in all the right places. My drinks are cold, fruits and veggies are crisp and frozen products are frozen again (after my last fridge wasn't doing the job).
San Francisco, CA
We had the previous version of this fridge, it lasted about 10 years and limped along another 4 with ice formation in the freezer. Few options but this model for replacement given the constrained space and desire for no ice machine or water dispenser. It is shocking how cheaply the doors are for a $1000 purchase. Exposed welds and seams, no texture like the sides and top (fingerprint magnet) and there aren't even plastic caps over the top hinges which are oozing grease. On the plus side: It is quiet and the LED lights are a nice feature.
Los Angeles, CA
My 30 yr-old 2-door Kenmore almost like this one was a perfect for my very small kitchen. I wish they would make a "counter depth" model, because the newer gallon-storage door prevents my oven door from fully opening downward. I did not have this problem with the older model.
This refrigerator is exactly what we were looking for. Since this is the first time owning a side by side fridge, I would say that it is even better than expected!
This is 2 sq ft bigger than my old one. It can't hold as much. I'm so disappointed. I can't put pans in it or a turkey. Where I'm I going to thaw my turkey are store a pan of leftovers. Both of which I could do in my smaller one. I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't buy things on sale like I have been doing. This is going to cost me a lot in the long run not being able to buy meat on sale. I would send it back if I could. I have had it less than a hour and there are finger prints all over the doors. I never noticed how many places you touch when you are using it. I not going to be able to enjoy this mess. Big waste of money.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.