Kenmore 21.0 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator, White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04662152000 | Model# 62152
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The Kenmore® 62152 top-mount refrigerator features a full-width shelf in the freezer; storage options in the refrigerator section include two full-width adjustable shelves, two humidity-controlled crispers, an adjustable deli drawer, a covered dairy compartment and door storage for gallon containers and tall items.
The white Kenmore 6215 top-freezer fridge has traditional, classic styling with a textured door that resists smudging. This Kenmore model is ADA Compliant to allow easy access for those with disabilities.
An optional, automatic ice maker (046-8560) is sold separately. If you're interested in a top-freezer fridge with the same features and a factory-installed ice maker, see Kenmore refrigerator model 046-72153.
- The Kenmore® 62152 top-mount refrigerator has clear, humidity-controlled crispers to keep produce fresh and organized
- The clear snack pan offers a convenient place to store lunch meat and cheese
- Gallon bins let you keep large containers in the door, saving space on refrigerator shelves
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified Kenmore fridge uses up to 20% less energy than refrigerators without the ENERGY STAR rating
- Glass shelves help contain spills and give the refrigerator’s interior a cleaner, brighter appearance
- The upfront, temperature-control knob makes it easy to adjust and maintain temperatures in the refrigerator and freezer
- This top-mount refrigerator is ADA compliant
Added on May 06, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Replaced my old Whirlpool that was 20 yrs. old, still running but was rusting on the exterior. I received my new stainless steel Kenmore 3 days ago and am very pleased. It runs so quiet that I kept checking on it to make sure it was running. The interior bins could be better. Plastic seems a little flimsy. No issues with door closure at all, in fact it makes a click when closing. I hope this one lasts as long as my old fridge.
Overall good product. Just wished the top shelf was 2 pieces instead of one piece. I would have liked to stagger the shelves. So far, product is wonderful. So happy the color matched my other appliances.
Bought fridge from local Sears store end of Nov. 2013 (brand new). Unit that arrived had scratches and some dents. Door would not close properly. Door made sound whenever it was opened or closed. Fridge handles cracked where they are screwed in to door after just a month. Sears repairman made three separate attempts between Jan. 11, 2014 and Feb 8, 2014 to repair it, but was unable to. Trying to return it - will be charged at least 15% of purchase price for "restocking fee" if successful. Feel I was sold a refurbished unit as a new one. Very frustrating process - never going to Sears again.
Massapequa Park, NY
This was bought as a replacement for our fridge in our garage,we got a great price and it's not a bad size. I do think the freezer should be colder,but my husband says that it is okay.
I didn't expect too much from this model, given the price point, but I do expect it to work properly. From the beginning it was the loudest fridge we'd ever had -- making an intermittent loud knocking sound. We found out the motor needed to be replaced, just a few months after purchasing it. Since then, the knocking is mostly gone, but the temperature control is horrible. Things freeze in the refrigerator, despite turning the temp down. I have had to throw away lots of good food that got ruined. I cannot recommend this fridge to anyone.
Terrible product and should be recalled. Just check and believe the ratings!!! DO NOT make the mistake the rest of us did. Buy from ******** or another appliance store. Sears is not the store it used to be. The fridge and freezer are on the same compressor and thermostat. One is too cold or the other is too warm. Compressor died after one year. Look at the reviews......this is a common problem. Forget about ice cream storage. The has to be the worst engineered product out there. Dont know how they get away with selling such a substandard product.
Toms River, NJ
On the plus side, it's very quiet. A few minuses - on the recommended energy saving fridge and freezer settings,the compartments are not cold enough according to my 2 fridge and freezer thermometers, not even close. I adjusted to make the compartments colder, they still are not the correct temperature yet. Another big minus - NO LIGHT IN THE FREEZER SECTION. I think you expect a light in the freezer section so you don't ask before you order it, and it doesn't say that in the description so you don't know until you get it. It's annoying.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 01-Jun-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $299 and over Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.