Kenmore 21.0 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker - Bisque ENERGY STAR®Item# 04672154000 | Model# 72154
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 21.0 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Storage with Style
Keep your food cool and organized with this Kenmore refrigerator 7215, which features an automatic ice maker and fully adjustable shelving. Your meat, dairy and produce stay at optimal temperatures in this roomy Kenmore refrigerator, while giving you classic styling with its easy to clean exterior. It features two built-in humidity-controlled crisper drawers designed to keep fruits and vegetables at their freshest.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A built-in icemaker automatically makes chilly ice cubes, so whether you're cooling a hot drink or mixing up a cocktail, the ice you need is always on hand.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- The integrated snack pan keeps treats like yogurt, string cheese and more organized and easily accessible.
Added on May 06, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We replaced a 20 year old Kenmore fridge with this one. I like the way you can adjust the shelves and it's easy to keep clean as the shelves are glass and wipe down real easy. No staining is possible since it's glass. DO be careful of the slide out drawer. Ours would slide right out of the fridge. One day it actually broke the lip that holds it in. Otherwise, works great!
Working well so far for the first couple weeks - runs pretty quietly so far. The real test will be if it continues as time goes on. Biggest drawback so far, which I didn't notice when shopping, NO LIGHT in the freezer compartment. It is a nice, roomy freezer but a light would sure be handy. My old, smaller Kenmore had a light. Ice maker is also working good so far. It is a gimic and a croc that you have to by a water hose to hook it up to the frig/icemaker. Should be included. Frig fit just perfectly into the space I had for it! Nice n roomy w/ adjustable height on shelves.
My company purchased 48 of this fridge for an apartment complex. We have already had to order at least 25-30 replacement handles. The place is not even 2 years old yet. The replacement handles are no different than the original and break just as fast. Its ridiculous that the company wont replace the thin plastic piece causing the problem in the first place. I am now trying to order our 3rd set of 10. Why cant Sears just make it right and replace the handle with a better part?? We wont build and use Sears ever again.
As a lifetime owner of Sears appliances I am very, very disappointed with this purchase. NO LIGHT IN FREEZER (How cheap can you get?) It is nosier than 18 year old replacement and runs about all the time. Plastic fittings spell CHEAP. Cardboard cover on lower back!!!
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Saint Paul, MN
Des Plaines, IL
We recently had to replace our side-by-side fridge and are severely size limited. This product fit perfectly...we even had a little room to spare, so overall it's fine. BAD:The freezer gasket came hanging like granny's panties (a new one is on order) and the handle is really flimsy. When you open the door it isn't weighted to close although the unit is level. No light in the freezer. GOOD: Lots of room, the shelves/bins are adjustable and it seems to cool just fine. The ice maker makes ice quickly and the bin holds a lot. I'm not displeased...just disappointed. I don't think it will last very long.
Always liked Kenmore appliances. Had my last Kenmore 21 cu ft refrigerator for 23 years and I hope to have this one for 23 more years!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.