Kenmore 21 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04651792000 | Model# 51792
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 21 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Modern Style and Convenience
The white 21 cu. ft. Kenmore® side-by-side refrigerator 5179 features smooth, contoured doors, hidden hinges and a metal handle that will add a modern look to your kitchen décor. Within the refrigerator compartment, LED lighting casts a natural light on your food, making it easy to see the contents in your refrigerator and find what you need quickly. The electronic ice/water dispenser on this Kenmore® fridge delivers filtered water, and includes a light, lock function, and selections for crushed or cubed ice. The filter will dispense fresh water for up to 6 months, and an indicator light tells you exactly when it needs to be replaced.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, the Kenmore crisper drawer delivers fresh, crunchy fruits and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce
- The integrated snack pan keeps treats like yogurt, string cheese and more organized and easily accessible
- Upfront, interior controls make it easy to adjust the temperatures of the refrigerator and freezer
Added on July 10, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Very happy with this refrigerator. very roomy and love that this model has the snack drawer... water and ice on door work just as expected. Runs quietly, however when ice falls makes alittle noise.. but honestly after a while its just normal household noise.. overall very happy and looks great!
Water comes out Way Too Slow and you are very limited to what size glasses you can fill. Because of the position of dispenser, you are very limited to mouth size of glasses you can fill. Very inconvenient!!! I wouldn't recommend buying if you fill all your drinking water from the refrigerator. The drawers in the refrigerator are very nice and you can easily see what you have in them. The shelves and door shelving are very nice.
We have a narrow space for a fridge. Taking measurements before I went shopping. then waiting months for a good sale, I already knew I wanted thru the door ice and water in a side by side. Most such refrigerators come in 25 cu. ft, but we would have had to remove a support wall, a genuine no-go. It fits,is the same width as the old, failing one, has good features we will use.
I had a small area for a refrigerator, but I really wanted a side by side with water and ice through the door. This Kenmore 21 cubic foot side by side fit into the small space I had. It does a good job of keeping food cold, and I love the water and ice that comes out through the door.
Shingle Springs, CA
I LIKE MY NEW REFRIGERATOR, HOWEVER WHEN I PUSH THE CUBE ICE IT FLYS ALL OVER. HELP
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
It fits in the small space perfectly. It keeps the food fresh and is well lit inside. The ice cubes are a good size and plentiful. The filter works well to purify the water.
I like the way the refrigerator looks, I like the way the ice maker and water is labeled on the door.. Also I like the way the shelves are and that the doors can hold large containers.
Was just installed about a week ago so may be too soon to fully assess -but so far so good. My only issue is with the crushed iced feature, which shoots ice all over the floor. Other than that, everything else is working as expected.
Stone Mountain, GA
I purchased this refrigerator in December of 2012 pretty much because I had a Kenmore before that lasted 14 years.They sure don't make things the way they used to. The plastic handle of a pitcher was protruding a bit from the side door and when I attempted to close it, instead of it stopping, it closed and just chipped a chunk out of the white trim on the glass shelf. Now that was a very mild impact and for that to break like that proves it's very cheap. I also noticed a couple of cracks/splits on other shelves that are just forming from, I guess, the weight of what I have placed on the shelves. Nothing big like bricks or cement. Just water and leftovers. When I called to find out how much it would be to replace,(because I broke a whole shelf with my last Kenmore and it cost all of $15 to replace) the price ranged from $90 to $150. Well, that's all I need to not buy a Kenmore again. Now after having my new refrigerator for 18 months, I have to keep it for God knows how long with chipped shelves. SMH These days you pay more and get less.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.