Kenmore 21 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04651792000 | Model# 51792
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 21 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Modern Style and Convenience
The white 21 cu. ft. Kenmore® side-by-side refrigerator 5179 features smooth, contoured doors, hidden hinges and a metal handle that will add a modern look to your kitchen décor. Within the refrigerator compartment, LED lighting casts a natural light on your food, making it easy to see the contents in your refrigerator and find what you need quickly. The electronic ice/water dispenser on this Kenmore® fridge delivers filtered water, and includes a light, lock function, and selections for crushed or cubed ice. The filter will dispense fresh water for up to 6 months, and an indicator light tells you exactly when it needs to be replaced.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, the Kenmore crisper drawer delivers fresh, crunchy fruits and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce
- The integrated snack pan keeps treats like yogurt, string cheese and more organized and easily accessible
- Upfront, interior controls make it easy to adjust the temperatures of the refrigerator and freezer
Added on July 10, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
It fits in the small space perfectly. It keeps the food fresh and is well lit inside. The ice cubes are a good size and plentiful. The filter works well to purify the water.
I like the way the refrigerator looks, I like the way the ice maker and water is labeled on the door.. Also I like the way the shelves are and that the doors can hold large containers.
Was just installed about a week ago so may be too soon to fully assess -but so far so good. My only issue is with the crushed iced feature, which shoots ice all over the floor. Other than that, everything else is working as expected.
Stone Mountain, GA
I purchased this refrigerator in December of 2012 pretty much because I had a Kenmore before that lasted 14 years.They sure don't make things the way they used to. The plastic handle of a pitcher was protruding a bit from the side door and when I attempted to close it, instead of it stopping, it closed and just chipped a chunk out of the white trim on the glass shelf. Now that was a very mild impact and for that to break like that proves it's very cheap. I also noticed a couple of cracks/splits on other shelves that are just forming from, I guess, the weight of what I have placed on the shelves. Nothing big like bricks or cement. Just water and leftovers. When I called to find out how much it would be to replace,(because I broke a whole shelf with my last Kenmore and it cost all of $15 to replace) the price ranged from $90 to $150. Well, that's all I need to not buy a Kenmore again. Now after having my new refrigerator for 18 months, I have to keep it for God knows how long with chipped shelves. SMH These days you pay more and get less.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.