Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 20.6 cu. ft. Upright Freezer - Space-Saving Functionality
With the Kenmore 2805 upright freezer, you get the storage you need with the functionality you desire. With wire shelves, fixed door shelves and a slide-out basket, there's plenty of room to hold over 700 pounds of frozen food. Easy-to-read exterior controls display the temperature level and operation status, with a lock-out feature that prevents inadvertent temperature changes. Additional features include temperature and door ajar alarms that protect against accidental food spoilage with a quick alert system, and an enhanced air baffle system that ensures even air flow for freshness.
- A spacious interior means better organization, easier access and more storage options, which makes this freezer perfect for pizzas, ice cream, fish, meats and bulk buys.
- Slide-out baskets keep smaller, daily necessities within reach to simplify storage and make moving easy when it’s time to reach deep.
- With a bright LCD display and easy access, the external control panel puts temperature settings, alarm status and more within reach.
- Designed to help prevent spoiled food and save money on cooling, a built-in alarm system lets you know when interior temperatures are on the rise or when the door is left ajar.
- Designed to hold temperatures steady, prevent tampering and keep kids out of trouble, the control lockout option delivers an extra layer of security against spoiled food.
- Enhanced air flow design channels cold air, around, over and across your freezer’s contents for superior refrigeration, balanced performance and consistently frozen foods.
- Designed to prevent thick ice, frost-free freezers eliminate the hassle of having to hack at, chip away and defrost icy build-up while still delivering cold you can count on.
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Next week I will have had this freezer for one year. It has been very loud since day one. I had the repair man out this week before it went past the warranty period and he changed the fan. It is still noisy and he said they are all loud. I have this freezer in the garage. I have hearing aids and when I am not wearing them I can still hear the freezer when it is running and I am in the house near the door to the garage (think shop vac sort of noise). The reviewers who say this unit is quiet must have this model confused with the non defrost or another one. While it has kept a steady temperature at between -8 and 0 and holds a lot of frozen items, it is definitely not for indoor use.
I was very unhappy with my old (6 year old) freezer because it leaked air and frosted up top and bottom. New one delivered today and i cannot believe how the same size freezer can have so much more capacity! A place for everything!
This is a great freezer; but, not for inside the house. Extremely loud compressor noise level, plus the compressor runs 80-90 % of the time. Great for the garage or workshop; but, beware putting it in the house. I had to replace it with a non self defrosting one that runs considerable quieter.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.